We need a priest in the wilderness of GK.

Napkin

Apr 3, 2021
In MO1, we had a priest placed in the wilderness near Risar Dungeon, GK keep, and Crater. We don't have that in MO2. It's kinda hassle for players to run for 10 mins to get to their corpses at middle of wilderness where most pve present at. No nearby priest to spawn except the one in GK. I think that's crazy!

We need to add priest in that area just like in MO1.

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Wait for the keeps, they may balance this. Wilderness between MK and Meduli is too empty af regarding priests. This should get better with the keeps.

Reactions: Woody

Veradey

Jun 9, 2021
Definitely need another handful of priest in the wild. Too many places in the world if you die, no point in even trying to get back.

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

There was one by the risar dungeon in MO2 but they removed it. They are adding more priest to the world slowly.

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
I like the punishment for dying. Also helps securing loot when you gank people and items take 90 seconds to decrim and put on horses. Just don't die, have your spiritist friend / alt account near by.There are ways to manage evey situation. This world is meant to feel harsh, dangerous and unforgiving.

Please no wilderness priests.

Reactions: Tzone

Veradey

Jun 9, 2021
Understandable for PVP wars, but new players or buggy AI with NPC getting gang banged by 15 wolves. Don't need 20 more, but a few more in certain zones where there aren't any at all for 2-3 hour travel

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
Understandable for PVP wars, but new players or buggy AI with NPC getting gang banged by 15 wolves. Don't need 20 more, but a few more in certain zones where there aren't any at all for 2-3 hour travel
What you are saying is that you want a "banaid short them fix" to a different problem? I'd say fix buggy AI. Also if you get yourself into the position where you get gang'ed on by that many woves you deserve to die and run back 10 mins. Like i said, this is a hard core game, it is meant to be an unforgiving, dire world with death around every corner.

EDIT. Once you get used to the world you will find that there is no place on the map that is 2 hours away from a priest even on foot. The world is hardly 3 hours from east to west

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The gk area is pretty small in my view. only 25 mins from cave camp to lava falls on horse. They just need to maybe make the loot bag timer 45min if its 30. Also have it tell you which preist because you will sometimes preist to mk which is like a hour away instead of either gk or cc.