way Route

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
I want to go from Vadda to Bakti. Looking at the world map of MO2, can I go north through/over the mountains? Does anyone know a safe way?

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
no offense , but in mo , safe doesn't exist , moutain road are alway possible , but it's time consuming to find the way when you don't know them

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Alroavin

Sep 5, 2020
When you need to go somewhere, just go. By the way, dear adventurous Sir, I humbly ask you to tell me on what alternative server or main do you play.

• Haha
Reactions: Paffu and Bladeer01
D

Deleted member 44

I really wish the mortal online web based map didn't exist. Players would understand the world much better if they actually explored. I haven't used that map for anything and I never will. I know most of the map by heart.

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
There is a road over the mountains east of Vadda. It's more direct than going around the mountains to the north. Not sure that it's safer.

Reactions: Jatix

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I really wish the mortal online web based map didn't exist. Players would understand the world much better if they actually explored. I haven't used that map for anything and I never will. I know most of the map by heart.
Nah the map is awesome. Its not really that descriptive, theres tons of spots that are mountains on the map you can go through. So the best way to find a good route, is still to explore. And the mob locations and stuff never feel quite accurate. The map just helps players to know where they are exploring.

But on safety, going out of the way is usually safer. especially when you get near town. You are much more likely to run into people camping on the roads near town. And direct paths to and from town, and other places. But the way you think is out of the way could end up being a direct route to somewhere else good. Over time you will find ways that seems to be less likely to run into people.

Reactions: Amadman

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
thank you all. Helped me a lot. I actually just asked for directions to avoid a detour.