Wanna start playin this game again

Dalam

Dec 5, 2022
Hey everyone,
I played on the original game before Dawn and a few short times after the expansions and all that, and was wanting to give this 2nd iteration a try. Was wondering:
  1. Is there a way to get and sub to the game outside Steam?
  2. Can I transfer my old forum account over here? (I can't even find the old forums)

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
There no sub yet, sub will be implemented when they do the big epic release till then u just buy the game and play for free.

Reactions: Dalam

Dalam

Dec 5, 2022
:O nooiice

Buy it on Steam only? I'd like it DRM free or smth. Or at least Steam-free lul

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Why would you want to give your credit card info to Starvault instead of Steam?

poor SV, and I still don't absolve them. haha. I don't think their failure to protect our info was all incompetence. I mean, there was some general fail there, too. I stop before I would say they SOLD US OUT AHEM. But who knows! That's why we never getting NA server, SV wouldn't survive under NA laws ;)

As for the playing the game, ye b2p on sale, play. Have fun. Quit when sub comes around :eek: Easy win scenario, and prol on sale cuz patch.

Dalam

Dec 5, 2022
Got hooked again. Was pretty impressed so far even though some things look a bit low effort. Need to see the game outside Haven tho, so far I've only run in a couple players here and there.

Reactions: Frelsa

Dalam

Dec 5, 2022
Wish they'd keep the buy once model tho, or put a monthly fee that is small. This is more for casual players that want to play now and then.
If they have to put the 15 eur a month, meh, still fine with me I'll still be playin it for a while, not my main game tho.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Got hooked again. Was pretty impressed so far even though some things look a bit low effort. Need to see the game outside Haven tho, so far I've only run in a couple players here and there.

haven is a pale comparison to MO. It should not exist. Just bite your lip a bit and take a lot of scrapes in the real world. Once you go out and see everything out there, you will be like yeahhh... and lol MO is the original lo effort game. Their effort is lo, but yours will be high. There aren't even mounts in haven :eek: Get taming!

Dalam

Dec 5, 2022
Any idea if I'll need to buy the game away with epic release? I wanna get another account.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Any idea if I'll need to buy the game away with epic release? I wanna get another account.

You mean thru epic? If you got steam, you can just make a new steam under the steam one you have. It is GOOD because you can switch, but then you can't multibox (afaik?,) but I'm not gonna VM it.

If you mean do you think you'll have to buy it again... no, def not. I am almost doubting this game even makes it to sub. Lol. That's not to say it's super bad because I'm low key having fun. You just gotta have a different mindset.