Voice against killboard.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
I would like to see some sort of awarding notorious fighters but killboard feels artificial and promote selfish players.
Pressure to get more frags is often destroying team spirit in guilds.
Becoming legendary should not be based on scoreboard.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Killboard and titles were basically meaningless in MO1 because plenty of people farmed them up by killing a character over and over at the priest and that took the value away from those who killed many individual characters in fights or roams.

Eat

Nov 25, 2020
Killboard and titles were basically meaningless in MO1 because plenty of people farmed them up by killing a character over and over at the priest and that took the value away from those who killed many individual characters in fights or roams.

yea this 100% just farm kills to fame making an alt or having a friend

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Titles should be based on accomplishments that aren't just accumulating numbers of something.
Players could get their titles for participating in wars instead just for kills.
Being high rank member of guild could let you claim some tiles too and that would give some recognition to players who are society builders.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Well the whole scoreboard of MO was a failure since it was implemented later in MOs life after most players had done so much and most quit.

Myself I lost all my progress from release to whenever those pages arrived.
Besides stats dont work when the kill shot gets all the reward for the effort.

Reactions: Zbuciorn and Rorry

Eat

Nov 25, 2020
Well the whole scoreboard of MO was a failure since it was implemented later in MOs life after most players had done so much and most quit.

Myself I lost all my progress from release to whenever those pages arrived.
Besides stats dont work when the kill shot gets all the reward for the effort.
I have tried to get the top deaths and it seemed they were always broken/down

D

Dracu

dont worry guys, nobody will look at your death counter and call you baddies.