View bug !

Agog Vilechopper

Dec 9, 2020
Hey folks,

Some of us get an annoying bug, we cant move our view vertically.... Do we must wait for the next patch to resolve this or there are solution for this issue ?

Edit : I have a corsair scimitar with icue software

Bye

Last edited:
Reactions: MyrmexThraxvágr

Agog Vilechopper

Dec 9, 2020
I've seen 2 other people complain about this since the latest update yesterday. Doesn't seem to be connected to a gamepad controller being plugged in or anything simple like that

Oh i didnt thinking about my controller plugged i will try :)

Edit : Good idea but its change nothing for me !

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Hey folks,

Some of us get an annoying bug, we cant move our view vertically.... Do we must wait for the next patch to resolve this or there are solution for this issue ?

Edit : I have a corsair scimitar with icue software

Bye

Hello partner !
I've had the same bug back at the start of the Combat Alpha and now it has returned ! Here is the Solution for you.

First go to your folder propreties and activate to see Hidden Folders.

Then what we have to do is go to the following file location:
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames

Once in there you should be in the SaveGames folder and look for the file called:
MO_Keybinds-SaveGame.sav

Delete it.

Now thats done and you can start up the game as usual again, but you'll have to redo your Keybindings again ingame after this.
That you must do everytime after stopping a game and having saved your Keybindings. That is of now the only working way I found it to work for me, pretty crap to resave the settings I know.

This will be fixed in the next few patches no worries. Until then brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slyy