Variety with big updates

elmardito

Apr 22, 2021
NYC
No Issue with the release of the school of Necromancy, I feel excited and motivated knowing that the game is introducing big changes.
I just wanted to say that It may be a good Idea to release more than one new school or big new thing at a time so everyone does not focus on getting only the same thing.
Perhaps Introducing a new school of magic with new skills for Melee or Tanking, bringing more variety with the Quarterly big updates would make them more exiting.

Big Regards to All.-

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
No Issue with the release of the school of Necromancy, I feel excited and motivated knowing that the game is introducing big changes.
I just wanted to say that It may be a good Idea to release more than one new school or big new thing at a time so everyone does not focus on getting only the same thing.
Perhaps Introducing a new school of magic with new skills for Melee or Tanking, bringing more variety with the Quarterly big updates would make them more exiting.

Big Regards to All.-
Considering the map and necro dungeon size find it kinda idiotic they didnt made more de-centralized necro dungeons with more or less complexity so different groups could access the shit without being an exclusively zerg based dungeon.

Yes it would be nice if they could deliver several alternatives with each patch but imagine it took em more than 2 months to deliver this, double the work triplicate the deliver time.

Id say instead of adding múltiple features, add one that works flawlessly and has a more organic distribution in the map.

Reactions: Najwalaylah