Tutorial ingame?

Haki

Jan 6, 2022
Is this game have some tutorial example how to get steel, where to find rocks, which kind of rocks i need etc? I seen bunch of videos how people do different stuff ingame but i never saw some kind of ingame tutorial or they switched it off in settings?

ps: Want to try this game but i really need some tutorial because it is going to be really hard to do anything if you know nothing :)

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
No, the ingame information is very limited. The starting zone (Haven) with the list of "quests" (in the map window) and the NPCs on the main square are all of the tutorial there is.

Reactions: Haki

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Is this game have some tutorial example how to get steel, where to find rocks, which kind of rocks i need etc? I seen bunch of videos how people do different stuff ingame but i never saw some kind of ingame tutorial or they switched it off in settings?

ps: Want to try this game but i really need some tutorial because it is going to be really hard to do anything if you know nothing :)

It is part of the game to learn how to do the different things in game.

That said, there are a many community members that post guides on youtube to aid new players with such things.