Trinkets % not working properly?

Infamous

Sep 15, 2021
Just want to see if others are experiencing the same issue. I've ran tests with 9% Slashing Defense. No change...I've tried with Slashing over 10% bonus. Is anyone else having issue with the trinkets with %? Armor weight % seems to work...but these other ones don't appear to work properly. Thanks for your input in advance.

And yes...these trinkets are charged. I've tried relogging. Everything that could potentially bug it out I've tried.

Moored

Mar 24, 2021
Just want to see if others are experiencing the same issue. I've ran tests with 9% Slashing Defense. No change...I've tried with Slashing over 10% bonus. Is anyone else having issue with the trinkets with %? Armor weight % seems to work...but these other ones don't appear to work properly. Thanks for your input in advance.

And yes...these trinkets are charged. I've tried relogging. Everything that could potentially bug it out I've tried.
I had the same issue with 9% piercing def.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Same with 7% def. Tried all combinations - big damage, small damage, heavy armor, light armor, no armor. No difference at all.

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
And thats why i quit the game. They simply cannot make any good changes to the game. Their game doesn't get better in time, like it should, it actually gets worse every single patch, more bugs, more problems, more unfinished systems... you guys that keep playing should wake up. Its never going to get better, only worse

D

Deleted member 44

They literally copy/pasted the code from the first game. This is a fact.

D

Deleted member 44

Probably not. In the first game it worked. :D
Nope. It's copy paste. The skill roll is all the skills from the first game while ignoring the new skills like Mounted Magery.

Pocketss

May 21, 2022
Imagine my shock. It seems that the numbers adding to stats like strength may be working. But percentages to skills are not working.

I had a sneaky suspicion that loot luck wasn’t working, because that’s coding I don’t believe SV can do and work properly.

but it seems like it’s much more than that.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Imagine my shock. It seems that the numbers adding to stats like strength may be working. But percentages to skills are not working.

I had a sneaky suspicion that loot luck wasn’t working, because that’s coding I don’t believe SV can do and work properly.

but it seems like it’s much more than that.

Well there was a joke in Aegis Imperium about certain people at SV being bad at math.