Time in haven

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
My concern is over my time spent in haven. I don't really care about the server problems as I have played titles from so called triple A companies where the server would go town for days and they just ignored everyone and everything. I've seen there people ban any negative comments from their forums. In beta the allowed amount to transfer was 10 gold, on launch it was cut to 5. Then because of the actions of a few it was cut again to 3. I have done everything the dev's have asked of us. In doing so I have earned over 37 gold from working my skills up while things get fixed. With no changes I am going to be expected to leave over 90% of my earned books and money behind. I am sure this was not an intended result and really don't have a fix, but do you as a company really want to be in this position? FYI to everyone else if you are going to post insults and complaints about the SV staff.. do it elsewhere this thread is not about that topic.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

SegaPhoenix

Dec 14, 2021
My concern is over my time spent in haven. I don't really care about the server problems as I have played titles from so called triple A companies where the server would go town for days and they just ignored everyone and everything. I've seen there people ban any negative comments from their forums. In beta the allowed amount to transfer was 10 gold, on launch it was cut to 5. Then because of the actions of a few it was cut again to 3. I have done everything the dev's have asked of us. In doing so I have earned over 37 gold from working my skills up while things get fixed. With no changes I am going to be expected to leave over 90% of my earned books and money behind. I am sure this was not an intended result and really don't have a fix, but do you as a company really want to be in this position? FYI to everyone else if you are going to post insults and complaints about the SV staff.. do it elsewhere this thread is not about that topic.

I have no doubt that Starvault would love nothing more than the Utopia where noobs can learn in Haven at their own pace and transfer all their stuff when they're ready on their own terms.

The unfortunate reality is that any advantage that can be gained in a competitive game such as this CAN and WILL be abused to the fullest extent.

This isn't a starvault or MO2 issue, it's a human one.

In the grand scheme of things, not being able to transfer your things is but a triviality. It might seem like a big deal now, your 30 Gold and all, just as ones first real love or heartbreak seems like the biggest deal in the world. But trust me when I say that it's for the better.

Good luck on your journey!

Reactions: Najwalaylah

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
did you not know the gold limit when you started farming gold?
was in beta for months, so yes i do know the limit is 3 gold. My point is for the majority of players they had no part in what's transpired, so given the way things unfolded does SV really want to be in this position? or could some sort of fix be applied?