Thursar Clades

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
so the thursar reagen clade:
in total heals are 45% less effective on you.
and with max passive regen and the regen clade. you get around 40hp per min on regen.
passsive regen only ticks every 60 sec for 20hp. the clade ticks every 10 sec for 3,33hp.

all in all this is trash in goup fighting. you cant be healed when fighting pve bosses. you cant be healed effective when fighitng in goup pvp. counting on your regen in combat is not very reliable with the passive regen giving 20 after 60 sec. and the 3,33 per 10 sec.
it was better in beta.
the ademend clade cant be used effectvly to counter this. sinds its switch last only 10 sec.

i would say it would be better if these regen clade's and skill would tick every 5-10 sec instead. maybe with a 50hp per min amount in total. but as it is its lacking for the amount of debuffs you get as a thursar.

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
so the thursar reagen clade:
in total heals are 45% less effective on you.
and with max passive regen and the regen clade. you get around 40hp per min on regen.
passsive regen only ticks every 60 sec for 20hp. the clade ticks every 10 sec for 3,33hp.

all in all this is trash in goup fighting. you cant be healed when fighting pve bosses. you cant be healed effective when fighitng in goup pvp. counting on your regen in combat is not very reliable with the passive regen giving 20 after 60 sec. and the 3,33 per 10 sec.
it was better in beta.
the ademend clade cant be used effectvly to counter this. sinds its switch last only 10 sec.

i would say it would be better if these regen clade's and skill would tick every 5-10 sec instead. maybe with a 50hp per min amount in total. but as it is its lacking for the amount of debuffs you get as a thursar.
35% not 45%.

but yeah i liked the idea of this clade but i dont know, its not only healing from mages also bandages, i mean its a good balance to not abuse this skill. but its also meaningless in big fights then, the passive healing is just to bad, 20 per minute lol xD

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
SV thinks that thursars are broken (theyre good, but now ogh are basically the same except without heal penalties and have stronger longbows) so they kept nerfing them.

making a 1v1 race in a mmo where its based on numbers is a pretty :oops: moment, makes them absurd in house fights, too bad theyre nerfing doors lol.