Thousar Dark Knight - is this build viable?

EvilNice

Feb 16, 2022
+20str buff, 25% lifesteal buff, 10% res +/- buff, 10% dmg buff - stack up to 5 times + ecu spells (I hear that new good spells are coming)

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Nothing in the thursar clade tree has any effect on casting spells.
But Thursar is still an ok race.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The problem is you are not going to have the mana to do anything meaningful. And you're no better than a pure Tindrimic human, or even a Sidoian and Kallard.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Saducaan Min Size and you would be able to get 85 int. :D

Risquiche is the most famous Sard in MO history. Rumor is, she inspired the development of the continent.

That being said, I never understood why Sard is SO FREAKING AWFUL in terms of att caps. It'd work perfectly for the build I'm runnin' on my Khurite, ironically... but generally Sard is hot trash. Even w/ heat system. HOTTER TRASH, EY?

Reactions: Hodo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Risquiche is the most famous Sard in MO history. Rumor is, she inspired the development of the continent.

That being said, I never understood why Sard is SO FREAKING AWFUL in terms of att caps. It'd work perfectly for the build I'm runnin' on my Khurite, ironically... but generally Sard is hot trash. Even w/ heat system. HOTTER TRASH, EY?

They have ok Psy and ok CON. Nothing else really going for them. Would be nice if they had the second highest dex out of the humans.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
Is 80 int enought to do something?
80 int may be their cap but what are you going up to max it out or get a decent amount of int. Foot fighter Thursar has about 19-21 psy usually. Because that's what's leftover after maxing str/dex/con. So what will you drop to gain a minimum of 50 attributes for Int? That's their problem. But I have also though about is as a actually heavy hybrid but never did. Also thursars need 18 clade to be even considered done. Alverins are like 12 and humans 15. And 15+ is a big increase in required xp

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I have a thur tind hybrid, is dumb but at least does have pretty high melee stats for a hybrid. My 2 cents, you have to max str dext and con. Go min height to fit more mana. If you drop str dext or con from max, you are now a bad human. Thursars main thing, is its stronger than a human with way worse mana. So you need to make use of that to make the build any good.

I have 70 int with clades, which is plenty for healing or the random outburst or corrupt. I also wear heavy armor and don't regen mana in fights. If I was going to run out of mana healing then I was going to die anyway.

I also have 15 more str which is way better for longbows for shooting mounts. And go slightly faster with more damage bonus, even at min height.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
80 int may be their cap but what are you going up to max it out or get a decent amount of int. Foot fighter Thursar has about 19-21 psy usually. Because that's what's leftover after maxing str/dex/con. So what will you drop to gain a minimum of 50 attributes for Int? That's their problem. But I have also though about is as a actually heavy hybrid but never did. Also thursars need 18 clade to be even considered done. Alverins are like 12 and humans 15. And 15+ is a big increase in required xp

Man I'm 15 1/2 on alv and I don't feel done. The only PVE thing I took was butcher (gonna unspec tho at some pt when I can stomach the loss of exp, yea I kno the longer the more I lose.

These are the skills I have: long life, resting pulse, both runs, archery, both bows, both run shouts, psyche/butchery (ones I prol don't need,) dark vision working toward weak spot, +4 dex, stalker, and combat leap of course. So even if I swap butchery out, I still gotta get aerial, then maybe think about getting some pve stuff or vital/other pluses. Plantshaper is gonna be nice cuz I'm a cook, and I kinda hope it goes into adv dendro, but I bet it doesn't.

I think Alv is one of the few clades that could legit use 20. The rest could get close to 20 with just attribute buffs and passives.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
Man I'm 15 1/2 on alv and I don't feel done. The only PVE thing I took was butcher (gonna unspec tho at some pt when I can stomach the loss of exp, yea I kno the longer the more I lose.

These are the skills I have: long life, resting pulse, both runs, archery, both bows, both run shouts, psyche/butchery (ones I prol don't need,) dark vision working toward weak spot, +4 dex, stalker, and combat leap of course. So even if I swap butchery out, I still gotta get aerial, then maybe think about getting some pve stuff or vital/other pluses. Plantshaper is gonna be nice cuz I'm a cook, and I kinda hope it goes into adv dendro, but I bet it doesn't.

I think Alv is one of the few clades that could legit use 20. The rest could get close to 20 with just attribute buffs and passives.
Haha I got done with the bottom tree and didn't know what to do after. Went up and got the 50% to not us regs. Going to the right to get alv sign. For a combat char your set with just the bottom tree really. Maybe also the weakspot chance