this game needs balance ?

dexterr

Apr 3, 2022
i saw today funny video when 2 veelas tried to kill 1 ogmire... People say Makalis is good at PVP, but anyway he and hes buddy got owned by a female oghmir ... Is it just me or in this game strenght based characters is meta? Or mby Makalis and hes buddy sucks at PVP...

Can veela actually be competitive against oghmirs and thursars (in duels)?.. .and im not even talking about mages -looks like its only a supporting class:/

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
- They didn't sync their attacks
- They didn't keep pressure on an oghmir

Plus they weren't exactly owned, they merely didn't win.
Plus, if it was two oghmirs vs a veela, a veela wouldn't even have to do any fighting to survive - just press one button and flee.

dexterr

Apr 3, 2022
yeah, exactly... ) the only thing what veela can do is run and hope he wont be shot down like a springbok incase they have bow :)

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
yeah, exactly... ) the only thing what veela can do is run and hope he wont be shot down like a springbok incase they have bow :)
Not sure where you've got this idea. There's a call to nerf veela in another thread.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Oghmir pipe ability is complete BS. Is significantly better than bandaging. But the guy also had meat and potions.

Also MO bushes are aids to fight around. I'm glad they decided to paste that over into MO2 inbstead of making bushes that make sense and have a hitbox so you cant just run around in them.

This guy was obviously the better fighter. But some moments were kinda Ogh op. But at the same time, veela specialize in chasing and running away. Not having an advantage in actual combat. If they played it right they should have won and she shouldnt be able to get away.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
- They didn't sync their attacks
- They didn't keep pressure on an oghmir

Plus they weren't exactly owned, they merely didn't win.
Plus, if it was two oghmirs vs a veela, a veela wouldn't even have to do any fighting to survive - just press one button and flee.

I think they were either in low stam mode or they got really discouraged by having him then having him pot out of it. Basically, tho, if you can keep blasting people out like that keep doing it, haha. Eventually they won't have anything left to do.

I dunno why they didn't just get on either side of him and ham him down haha like they did at first.

iiell

Jan 27, 2022
i saw today funny video when 2 veelas tried to kill 1 ogmire... People say Makalis is good at PVP, but anyway he and hes buddy got owned by a female oghmir ... Is it just me or in this game strenght based characters is meta? Or mby Makalis and hes buddy sucks at PVP...

Can veela actually be competitive against oghmirs and thursars (in duels)?.. .and im not even talking about mages -looks like its only a supporting class:/

I think these two got outplayed. They made many mistakes and how are they going to let the ohgmir keep getting distance, using the pipe, and eating? These two seem too afraid to commit at the same time. Hell, there was one moment when the ohgmir blocked both attacks because they were using the same freaking attack at the same time....

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
2 alvarin vs any non alvarin would be an instant loss if both players coordinate every time.

Reactions: Hodo

Puhantnf

Jul 11, 2022
They have problems with synchronization, and there are many things they can improve. I would be able to do it if they asked, LOL. But now, unfortunately, I don't have so much time. I'm working on the idea of online coding games for kids. I think that's a niche that will get more appreciation in the future. I trust that the future is in IT and that kids could learn the basics of this field from a younger age. That is why an online game would be the best option. What do you think?

Last edited:

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
MO2.... Meta is speed, with a secondary in strength and con.

So if you have 110+ dex you can out run most everyone else.
95+ Con and you can out distance them.
90str with bonus clades putting you over 110+ strength means no skill longbow archery.

So the meta is Alvarin.

Reactions: Najwalaylah