The Wild Goose Chases and the Carrots on the sticks are getting pretty old very quickly.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
was going to get back into the game, saw this, heard from my guildies and NOPE, I had enough of SV and their poorly designed grind-fest.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
was going to get back into the game, saw this, heard from my guildies and NOPE, I had enough of SV and their poorly designed grind-fest.

if you wait a few weeks prices will drastically drop, although since we are gonna get 2 more patches with 20 spells each its going to re spark the flames, anyway, for someone coming into the game 2 or 3 months from now elementalism will be cheap and accessible due to low demand. the problem is severely damaging only the first couple of months.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
if you wait a few weeks prices will drastically drop, although since we are gonna get 2 more patches with 20 spells each its going to re spark the flames, anyway, for someone coming into the game 2 or 3 months from now elementalism will be cheap and accessible due to low demand. the problem is severely damaging only the first couple of months.
Good points. By then they will change the "balance" again making your build nerfed into the ground.