The TC Influence could have an impact on rare mobs

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
i have some good ideas for new TC content. What about giving players a true reason to choose to live in the growing Kingdoms, that generate more TC Points as other Kingdoms, so that there is a fight for resources aswell ? Ideas could be things such as 10 % increased gathering yield and 10 % higher loot drop rates or chance showing on the top of the screen ? The Bandit leaders and Risar commanders could be attracted by growing Kingdoms that gain a lot of TC Points, because of the higher chance of prey. Risar camps could spawn and the camps extpanding in shorter time like in MO1, after they not have farmed for 10-15 min. New Tents and Bosses spawned after a while, when the Camp was not farmed. This would make more players want to live in growing Kingdoms and that means more Tax income. This would spice TC up to a new level !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahz and Callenmore

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I think we need a endgame dungeon in the mid of the Map. I think it is a bad design if all valuable PVE is in the north. In the mid of the map all players from all towns could reach those places more easy. The resources of keeps are not even. The keeps in the north have a huge advantage against the kingdoms that are in the south. Meduli Players are poor and north guys are rich. Northorder live in their keep, becuase it is worth living there. They have the risar triangle, 3 trolls, not too far from Utimaki, Mino Dungeon, Talus mountain Dungeon, and we in Meduli have no dungeon except Tindrem sewers and the spider cave. 1 single trollt in the colored forest, which is 100 % of the time contested and 1 bandit poi, 1 shoundrel poi and 1 bandit camp near keep. This have to change ! North guys have best trinkets, cronite, Utimaki for Tungsteel... comon how should the south guys stand a chance vs the ultra rich guys from the north that have everything infront of their door ?`We have to ride forever to reach there, but we want to live in our area !

Last edited:

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
There needs to be a giant salt water gator in sausage lake that is like a mini boss like the troll. It appares on the edge and will try to fight on land, But once it gets ~50% hp it retreats back into the lake. So only the swimmers can kill it.

Reactions: Callenmore

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
go up in north and conquer theyr keep if there are more resources and poi.

With steel vs Oghmium and trinkets that make steel weapons hit hard as tungsteel... Every keep should be worth living in or the fights between the Kingdoms is unfair. And why should someone want to own 2 keeps ? We want to fight for influence and not keeps, that make our region more attractive.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
We in Meduli want a endgame dungeon aswell, so we can guard it for new players ! At least 1 dungeon in our area that we can protect from griefers, so new players can farm it.

Where is the fucking Vadda dungeon, and the dungeon Island between Tindrem and Meduli and even when both spots would be added we need more !
Tindrem, Vadda and Hylspeia is dead !

On weekend the game is no fun to play for PVE players. All animals arround Meduli dead. All horses arround CC and JC tamed, as soon as one horse spawn...

Already now the game have too much players for the spawnrate of theanimals and the ammount of dungeons.

It would be horrible if much more players would beon server, if we get no faster spawn rate for mobs, more dungeons and so on.
Spidercave is not worth farming... No loot axcept Atrohod. North and South is so unbalanced...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashon

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
We in Meduli want a endgame dungeon aswell, so we can guard it for new players ! At least 1 dungeon in our area that we can protect from griefers, so new players can farm it.

Where is the fucking Vadda dungeon, and the dungeon Island between Tindrem and Meduli and even when both spots would be added we need more !
Tindrem, Vadda and Hylspeia is dead !

On weekend the game is no fun to play for PVE players. All animals arround Meduli dead. All horses arround CC and JC tamed, as soon as one horse spawn...

Already now the game have too much players for the spawnrate of theanimals and the ammount of dungeons.

It would be horrible if much more players would beon server, if we get no faster spawn rate for mobs, more dungeons and so on.
Spidercave is not worth farming... No loot axcept Atrohod. North and South is so unbalanced...
Yeah I couldn't agree more, The north and south are so unbalanced Up north all you got is belbus, bears and thats it. Go south you got all that, Turtles, Tagmatons, sators, So much more shit. Compared to the North.

Reactions: Ashon

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Yeah I couldn't agree more, The north and south are so unbalanced Up north all you got is belbus, bears and thats it. Go south you got all that, Turtles, Tagmatons, sators, So much more shit. Compared to the North.

Turtles Tagmatons and Sators are nice, but the south have only 1 dungeon and if the sator dungeon is farmed there is no other dungeon arround. The second propblem are the horses. If you go in the jungle on weekend, you wont find enough horses for you and your friends arround JC. Every horse is picked and the same counts for CC during the weekend, but in the northern area are much more spawns. In the Jungle you can farm Sators, turtles and shore Powers, but the armor mats in the north are better. Risars drop grainsteel, good trinkets, you can get a lot of money from Minotaurs, farm kimurite for tungsteel from Utimaki and you have 4 troll spawns near risar triangle. You can get Cronite from Galbinum and Oghmium from Tephra. The endgame metal fromthe south "Skadite" can´t really be used for weapons (too heavy). I don´t know if Sators can drop really good Trinkets, but they never dropped me a gold trinket and risar commanders drop mostly gold ones. Only the Elder Sator can drop good stuff like a skadite Amulet, but the spawn rate is very slow and the spot very contested. In the North you can slay the risar commanders inj many different spots and dungeons and you can find a lot of them.

I agree that the north could have a bigger variaty of mobs aswell. The same counts for the jungle. A jungle without crocodiles and apes is missing something and the Centarty jungle need a dungeon aswell.

Every time when players complain about this game being a riding simulator they get told that they are supposted to live in one area but this does not work, if some areas don´t have a dungeon nearby and if we do not get individual spawn rates, so that the server recognize how many players are active on a node and if they slay animals and adjust the spawn rate according to the ammount of players on a node that are farming the mobs.

Check this screenshot and how much PVE you can get arround CC. I did not even highlighted the 4 troll spots, the 2 Necro Poi´s, the bandit road, and the spider Dungeon.

You can go Minotaur dungeon, talus dungeon, risar dungeon 2, Spider dungeon, Utimaki Cave, for the 4 Trolls, Bandit docs, the 5 risar camps, the Necro Poi´s and the bandit camps. If 2-3 spots arecontested you can just go to another spot.

Schreiben Seite 1.png

Arround Meduli keep we have a large bandit camp, a spider cave and a troll nearby. This is unbalanced and not enough PVE compared to the 4 Trolls, tons of risar camps, and 5 dungeons... . Why not put the PVE hotspot in the mid of the map, so everyone can reach it.

If we get TC all the north guys will come with insane good trinkets (because they have the cashmoney to rertoll them 1000 times), Oghmium and cronite weapons vs our steel gear and Tungsteel weapons.

Now you could say just siege the keeps in the north, but what if we do not want to siege them ? We live in Meduli and we want to fight for influence and citizens that pay tax and not csapture a keep in the north. We want better PVE in our area ! We want other guilds to come to Meduli and regional bounty contracts, so we can keep the dungeon clear of grifers.

In think there should be different Orbs for crafting trinkets and that those items drop in specific dungeons.

In addition i want to mention that the crafting system does not feel rewarding enough. With 100 Skill every item have the best quality...
Why not make it so that 1 out of 20 weapons have the best quality and the other Items are just exceptional quality ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Callenmore

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
I think its good design like it is. U have to create outposts and farm/transport the goods u need to the centre of ur kingdom or trade with trustfull partners.

If meduli would be so bad to play at, why there are so much (the most?) Players?

Reactions: 2Op4Scrubs

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I think its good design like it is. U have to create outposts and farm/transport the goods u need to the centre of ur kingdom or trade with trustfull partners.

If meduli would be so bad to play at, why there are so much (the most?) Players?
because we try to keep the city clear from too much griefersand there is a protected GY

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021

Meduli is so flooded with players because, the guild KOTO always ride around to killing rpks, can be 1 or 10 they do that always, its not rocket science, everybody knows that,

some other guild try to mimic this in their town but it doesnt work because they dont defend consistent the area in the other towns
or you have something like they killed you, and afterwords you go on their discord and they say something like "was a mistake" bla bla
or they have friends in rpk guild and turn a blind eye for the time you get killed

olso the Help channel always give adivce like go to meduli i safe protected by ....

Reactions: Anabolic Man