the taco legion

Darknight

May 29, 2020
You know, When I used to play our alliance (Fallen Legion) didn't have many people who took videos in game except for a couple of people in Rus. So most of the videos documenting our fights were taken by ES members :D either fighting against us (some) or with us against other (most). Had great times fighting alongside you guys and a lot of fun too.

kranick

May 28, 2020
You know, When I used to play our alliance (Fallen Legion) didn't have many people who took videos in game except for a couple of people in Rus. So most of the videos documenting our fights were taken by ES members :D either fighting against us (some) or with us against other (most). Had great times fighting alongside you guys and a lot of fun too.
same mate!!

Reactions: Darknight

Cromwell

Jun 4, 2020
The no u doesn't have the same comical effect for spanish speakers you know, fraud, you should stop trying to get you passed as an ES member, if that's what you are trying, or perhaps you just want to take the piss, wich i would consider even worse, what it is your goal with that signature? apart of asking to get hatred towards you and possibly end up with a pike up your ass till it reaches your head? Just wondering....

Last edited:

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
The no u doesn't have the same comical effect for spanish speakers you know, fraud, you should stop trying to get you passed as an ES member, if that's what you are trying, or perhaps you just want to take the piss, wich i would consider even worse, what it is your goal with that signature? apart of asking to get hatred towards you and possibly end up with a pike up your ass till it reaches your head? Just wondering....
i thought hte signature was kinda cool so i appropriated it