THE ROAD TO THE EMPIRE. DIFFERENT EMPEROR ARCHETYPES BASED ON MYRLAND HISTORY

Which archetype of emperor do you like the most?

• Bomex

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Khutara

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Ichorus

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Komodor

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Tyrant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The bureaucrat

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Instead of just focusing on Tindremic rule why not expand the seats? Khurite Chieftains, Sarduccan Emperors, Sidoian Chieftains, Kallardian Lords, Thursar Kings, Alvarin Queens (since the males are all beta it seems lols) and Oghmir Kings. This way the RP politics are more centered around conflict amongst the clades as it was designed to be. Just a thought. Great post @Ibarruri 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibarruri

Sertorius

Mar 22, 2022
Insofar as I have never seen that emperor, I have never seen his armies and I do not see that he has been supported by the warlords, I consider him one more candidate, without any influence on events or popular support.

once again Power RP at its finest. I don't build a story from the bottom, I start right at the top. I don't like the fact that Isaios is emperor, as it says in the lore, so I just deny this fact and make my own emperor.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
once again Power RP at its finest. I don't build a story from the bottom, I start right at the top. I don't like the fact that Isaios is emperor, as it says in the lore, so I just deny this fact and make my own emperor.

i ready to read and see some new emperor but for now the lore is very scarce and confusing. On the other hand, role play has the advantage that it can take different paths than lore, since lore practically excludes the players and their story from the official line. So I like to speculate and write about all of this. I think the game world can create its own lore.

Sertorius

Mar 22, 2022
i ready to read and see some new emperor but for now the lore is very scarce and confusing. On the other hand, role play has the advantage that it can take different paths than lore, since lore practically excludes the players and their story from the official line. So I like to speculate and write about all of this. I think the game world can create its own lore.
Of course, RP can and should write its own stories. But I always have trouble with stories that have a first act that changes the main characters or recasts positions that have a significant impact on the world plot.
Classics here are all the Sith Lords, all of whom are more powerful than Darth Vader and who sprout like mushrooms in every SWG world.
I find RP stories more believable that start from the bottom, where other players join in and make a comprehensible difference.

Standing on the market square or in the Tindrem bank and shouting "I am the emperor and you must all obey me" is something anyone can do. This is certainly also role-playing , but I have my doubts as to whether it is believable

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Of course, RP can and should write its own stories. But I always have trouble with stories that have a first act that changes the main characters or recasts positions that have a significant impact on the world plot.
Classics here are all the Sith Lords, all of whom are more powerful than Darth Vader and who sprout like mushrooms in every SWG world.
I find RP stories more believable that start from the bottom, where other players join in and make a comprehensible difference.

Standing on the market square or in the Tindrem bank and shouting "I am the emperor and you must all obey me" is something anyone can do. This is certainly also role-playing , but I have my doubts as to whether it is believable
I remember a guildleader in MO1 who did that. Claimed to be the King of Nave, I once told him it was treason to make such a claim and his guards pulled me aside and asked me to play along with it, like they did. He was basicly rp'ing a madman. Quite fun.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

Really if you stop to think about it, this role play does not change any significant or relevant character. In fact the emperor established by the lore is really non-existent and has no real influence on the plots that take place in myrland.
Really, if you analyze it coldly, the roleplay that I establish is based on history and our own lore, created as players. Ichorus or khutara (or many others) are not having an influence on events or have not had an influence on past events?
Regarding the purpose of the post is not to establish an emperor roleplay, but to discuss and chat about possible "archetypes" of possible emperors based on the history of Myrland. It's not about anything else.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I remember a guildleader in MO1 who did that. Claimed to be the King of Nave, I once told him it was treason to make such a claim and his guards pulled me aside and asked me to play along with it, like they did. He was basicly rp'ing a madman. Quite fun.

We all remember your terrorist activities in Tindrem. I've heard rumors that some factions of the TOC are still active. Like sleeping cards. Any comment about it?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
I think the madmans name was Kubalay or something.

We all remember your terrorist activities in Tindrem. I've heard rumors that some factions of the TOC are still active. Like sleeping cards. Any comment about it?
These nasty rumours about the great grandmother of Nullius and Mullius, the Elhazrad twins, are neither new nor real.

The Olde Elhazrad Shop of Tindrem have never been involved in any unsavory or illegal actions.
We served the populace preirruption. We served during the sewer years.
When the plebs and eeta emerged from the sewers, they carried Elhazrad bone weapons and wore Elhazrad leather armors.
And today the Elhazrad Shop is proud to provide quality and durable weapons at fair prices to the tindremic community.

Please refrain from further nasty insinuations about the heritage of the Elhazrad twins.

If you wish to repeat these nasty rumours, do it in the Tindrem arena, naked and with a steel weapons of your own choice.

Mullius Elhazrad

New customers are invited to contact the Elhazrad Shop, by adding Nullius and Mullius ingame.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I think the madmans name was Kubalay or something.

These nasty rumours about the great grandmother of Nullius and Mullius, the Elhazrad twins, are neither new nor real.

The Olde Elhazrad Shop of Tindrem have never been involved in any unsavory or illegal actions.
We served the populace preirruption. We served during the sewer years.
When the plebs and eeta emerged from the sewers, they carried Elhazrad bone weapons and wore Elhazrad leather armors.
And today the Elhazrad Shop is proud to provide quality and durable weapons at fair prices to the tindremic community.

Please refrain from further nasty insinuations about the heritage of the Elhazrad twins.

If you wish to repeat these nasty rumours, do it in the Tindrem arena, naked and with a steel weapons of your own choice.

Mullius Elhazrad

New customers are invited to contact the Elhazrad Shop, by adding Nullius and Mullius ingame.

Should I assume then that there are no ties between those who run this store and their ancestor Grendel? the well-known leader of the Tidremic nationalist paramilitary militias.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
If you refer to old Elhazrad who created the Elhazrad Shop or to Monica the Pleb. There are family ties.

I wont respond to more nasty rumours about either of these preirruption family members, unless it is in the arena as mentioned above.

Mullius Elhazrad

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
If you refer to old Elhazrad who created the Elhazrad Shop or to Monica the Pleb. There are family ties.

I wont respond to more nasty rumours about either of these preirruption family members, unless it is in the arena as mentioned above.

Mullius Elhazrad

Okay, I must assume then that I am talking to a distant descendant of Monica, called Mullius, correct?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
What is this obsession with Emperors Mr.Ibarruri ?

Was it not enough with the numerous failed tries in MO ?

Dont you learn from past mistakes unlike SV ?

Let egotistical players be, dont encourage them to ruin their already fragile minds!

He figures himself equal to the purple, and actively looks for favor with those who would listen with flattery and attention. He even uses his likeness in one of the examples. Ego is not lacking in this one.

Perhaps what is lacking however, is money, hence the recent public displays and outrages.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I would like to submit another Emperor type, the actual one:

Imperator Isaios Avitus​

MORAL:
- Believes in the Empire and its glory.
- Loves the arts.

ARCHETYPE:
Pure Tindremic.

OBJECTIVES:
- Further the glory of the Tindremic Empire.
- Admire the arts and games.
- Drink Tindremic vitis wine.

POWER SUPPLY:
- The entire Tindremic armed forces, including heavy cavalry, heavy infantry, a clandestine service and a navy.
- The nobles and oligarchy and ecclesiarchy which all crave stability to maintain their power.

POSITIVE FEATURES:
- Actually Emperor.

NEGATIVE TRAITS:
- Absolutly none.

CLASSIC ARCHETYPE OF COMMUNITY.
The Imperitor isn't interested in being compared to commoners, but I bet he and his spies would love to hear about Ibarruri's speculations.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I would like to submit another Emperor type, the actual one:

Imperator Isaios Avitus​

MORAL:
- Believes in the Empire and its glory.
- Loves the arts.

ARCHETYPE:
Pure Tindremic.

OBJECTIVES:
- Further the glory of the Tindremic Empire.
- Admire the arts and games.
- Drink Tindremic vitis wine.

POWER SUPPLY:
- The entire Tindremic armed forces, including heavy cavalry, heavy infantry, a clandestine service and a navy.
- The nobles and oligarchy and ecclesiarchy which all crave stability to maintain their power.

POSITIVE FEATURES:
- Actually Emperor.

NEGATIVE TRAITS:
- Absolutly none.

CLASSIC ARCHETYPE OF COMMUNITY.
The Imperitor isn't interested in being compared to commoners, but I bet he and his spies would love to hear about Ibarruri's speculations.

It is common for the Tindrem bureaucracy to sign their documents in the name of ghost emperors, as we all know.
Nobody knows who Isaios Avitus is, nobody has seen him and apparently he is an invention of the Tindremic bureaucracy.
What policies does it carry out?
Do the warlords heed his call?
From where does he rule?
Why doesn't he show himself to his people?

Do you have a roadmap to stop the chaos and ruin of Myrland?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
He figures himself equal to the purple, and actively looks for favor with those who would listen with flattery and attention. He even uses his likeness in one of the examples. Ego is not lacking in this one.

Perhaps what is lacking however, is money, hence the recent public displays and outrages.

I consider myself a humble person. I do not think that having a public position implies ego, if your intention is to help and serve.
public demonstrations?
I don't know what you're talking about, sorry

lack of money? ME? xd

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Como el señor Favonius ya insinuó, el emperador tiene asuntos más importantes que aplacar a los plebeyos.
[/CITA]

¿Qué podría ser más importante que servir a su gente? Además, si en estos tiempos de crisis no está dispuesto a liderar este mundo, creo que no es el emperador adecuado (si aparece algún día...)

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
¿Qué podría ser más importante que servir a su gente? Además, si en estos tiempos de crisis no está dispuesto a liderar este mundo, creo que no es el emperador adecuado (si aparece algún día...)

?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

?

use translator-spanish-english