The reward for the stream tourney of Henriks

Tzone

May 16, 2021
100g is not enough to cover the durability lost of showing up and winning.

You should increase it, 100g is nothing and a lot of players can make that in a hour.

I know robmo was asking for a special cape for bounty hunting but it was too much dev time for the devs to make happen. But really a special cape that stays with the winning untill next tourney should be the reward in the future to make this tourney worth it.

But at least increase the reward to cover the cost of the dura for the winner.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Haha, if i show up in a full ogh set i will lose more cost in dura in the first fight than the prize money :LOL:

and that is just ARMOUR LMAO, 1 fight with a cron weapon or better you can literally half the dura or more. I think Henrik will get a lot of reality checks during this depending of who goes.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
And honestly a special cape really shouldn't take that much dev time. Unless they fired their artist. Its as simple as drawing a new texture on the cape. Which I'm not saying takes 2 seconds, assuming they want to make it look good. But a good artist wont take forever to do that I'd think.

Cape wouldn't even need to be only until next tourney. Every winner should get soul bound cape permanently. It could be 1 tourney cape they make and the only way to get it is by winning the next one. Many people would gladly risk ogh for the chance to get a huge dick flex cape that nobody can buy or sell.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
I dont think i even need to point out the fact some fatmage can sign up in full tung/ogh with a tower shield and just facecast flamestrikes etc.

Or a styganthrope thursar can sign up and literally never die by just blocking to full HP, then you run into TWO styganthrope thursars in a fight and its about who is autistic enough to spend 2 hours straight blocking back to full HP if they ever get low.

D

Deleted member 44

I'm gonna show up as a fat mage in full cronite with a tower shield and win by standing still.

• Haha
Reactions: Raknor

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They dont want a sandbox anymore, theme park tourney I guess.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
100g is not enough to cover the durability lost of showing up and winning.

You should increase it, 100g is nothing and a lot of players can make that in a hour.

I know robmo was asking for a special cape for bounty hunting but it was too much dev time for the devs to make happen. But really a special cape that stays with the winning untill next tourney should be the reward in the future to make this tourney worth it.

But at least increase the reward to cover the cost of the dura for the winner.

Missing the point I see.

D

Deleted member 44

Only if youre an oghmir fat mage... LOL
I am. Can't wait for that buff next patch. 😆

Also, it won't matter. With necro a mage should kill any fighter if they have a tower shield.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I just caught a fucking temp ban for defending myself while getting bounty hunted because I didn't want to lose my cron sword. I ran out saying "I am being attacked and bounty hunted," then instantly caught a ban. Good job GMs

So you're crying about it here? This should end well... I guess someone didnt bother reading the TOS about discussing bans.