The problem is character development!

StellaLaguna

Mar 10, 2022
Hello! I created a character with a great desire to plunge into the world of spiritualism, studied the book, skimmed through a lot of information on this mechanic and suddenly stumbled upon a problem in further development, or rather, on studying the knowledge of the multiverse, looked at it at an auction and the desire to play further went away by itself I would like to play for pleasure and not in a monthly farm of zombies to buy this book. A big request to the game developers, please change the ability to learn the skill about the multiverse! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Multi.jpg
    Multi.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 21

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Hello! I created a character with a great desire to plunge into the world of spiritualism, studied the book, skimmed through a lot of information on this mechanic and suddenly stumbled upon a problem in further development, or rather, on studying the knowledge of the multiverse, looked at it at an auction and the desire to play further went away by itself I would like to play for pleasure and not in a monthly farm of zombies to buy this book. A big request to the game developers, please change the ability to learn the skill about the multiverse! Thanks in advance!

This are the "long term" mechanics a lot of people love. This is "challenging" in SV's eyes, the need to be in at least a medium size guild to run dungeons and get whats considered to be the rare spells and skills of spiritism. More than the actual model of "longterm" achievements the real problematic is the concept of "challenging" scenarios and the nature of the braindead PVE and ZERG encouragement for simpletons.

Spiritism is not supposed to be something a noob that just landed off haven can get, your options are few. Either join an active mid size guild that actually run those dungeons and get on a waiting list or save the gold for buying them. If you do plan to buy them you will need to think about an alternative build until you do reach spiritism at its fullest. I'd definitely wait for the price of that shit to drop down, but its hard to know how much will actually drop and when.

Magery is definitely getting cheaper now but spiritism is the cherry of the cake, super hard to get fully.

Btw this thread is in the wrong section, might wanna move it to suggestions.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
If your idea for farming gold is undead walkers then you off to a bad start already, this book and the proceeding spells are pretty rare and considered fairly late game content.

If I'm a Fighter and I only want to use oghmium swords, should the devs then allow me to purchase them from a vendor? No I use what I can until I can either craft or buy them.