The nature and results of cabalistic PvP content

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I know SV doesnt take feedback just like to share my opinions. When there is nothing to fight over in a PvP game like loot or territory. Etc. The entire nature of PvP goes from killing players for loot/rewards to guilds vs guilds battle where the endgame is getting the enemy guild to quit the game. But as you can imagine this is just bad for games when your PvP content revolves around killing someone so much that they quit the game or disband their guild. And it promotes toxic behavior. This is why you need the endgame/content/reward. When the point of PvP is to cause harm to players and not to get loot / land it just becomes toxic and boring. As of now there is really no reason to PvP besides to cause harm. There are no PvP areas where players fight over rewards. There is no land to fight over. Etc. So this just drives people away because instead of feeling like (we are both competing over this resources and they killed us and won) it feels like there really is no reason. See most pvp in this game. I.e Killing people going down the scaffolds or at graveyard. Etc. As someone who has done a fair amount of PvP you don't get a lot from killing people. Anyways just a thought.

Reactions: Tloluvin