The guiding hand of the rep system

buffalo

Dec 3, 2022
I tried to go to the grave yard the other day and get some aggro from players to train myself and I noticed that a person cannot heal a walker and go grey anymore. Like that makes sense for ease of use generally to save some newbs etc but the reality is that I was already going to die to guards (which that's separate) but also I lost standing for having to tap someone with a vendor club to go grey.

I don't really think like that this isn't an improvement to prevent people from healing a walker and accidentally going grey but it kinda just takes away from Arpk people that just want to go grey without losing standing. Anyone attacking a grey understands they will go local and anyone being pkd is gonna get pkd so I think this is an unexpected outcome that blue enthusiasts again get kinda their way blocked when they want to engage in legit pvp. That's my view and I just wonder why that can't be allowed; heal a walker you get a warning but if done in quick succession just allows you to go grey.

My position: The rep system has a few things that work against the very beneficial free thing in the game a living, thinking blue that is actively hunting reds locally (no negation of bounty system but it isn't just operating directly just to speak about it). It would seem like live action help requires getting them around some unintended rep things. **I remember it being fun going grey and not killing anyone but getting them low if they attacked and letting them live to help train the average graveyardian**

Last edited:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Blue enthusiasts dont go grey to bait other blues into attacking them. Thats called greefing, and frankly quite the dipshit thing to do. Im glad walkers got fixed.

Blue players stay blue and only attack actual criminals that did something wrong. Otherwise you can always duel for consensual blue pvp. But of course you know this. Move along graveyard greefer.

buffalo

Dec 3, 2022
Blue enthusiasts dont go grey to bait other blues into attacking them. Thats called greefing, and frankly quite the dipshit thing to do. Im glad walkers got fixed.

Blue players stay blue and only attack actual criminals that did something wrong. Otherwise you can always duel for consensual blue pvp. But of course you know this. Move along graveyard greefer.
Cute.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
I tried to go to the grave yard the other day and get some aggro from players to train myself and I noticed that a person cannot heal a walker and go grey anymore. Like that makes sense for ease of use generally to save some newbs etc but the reality is that I was already going to die to guards (which that's separate) but also I lost standing for having to tap someone with a vendor club to go grey.

I don't really think like that this isn't an improvement to prevent people from healing a walker and accidentally going grey but it kinda just takes away from Arpk people that just want to go grey without losing standing. Anyone attacking a grey understands they will go local and anyone being pkd is gonna get pkd so I think this is an unexpected outcome that blue enthusiasts again get kinda their way blocked when they want to engage in legit pvp. That's my view and I just wonder why that can't be allowed; heal a walker you get a warning but if done in quick succession just allows you to go grey.

My position: The rep system has a few things that work against the very beneficial free thing in the game a living, thinking blue that is actively hunting reds locally (no negation of bounty system but it isn't just operating directly just to speak about it). It would seem like live action help requires getting them around some unintended rep things. **I remember it being fun going grey and not killing anyone but getting them low if they attacked and letting them live to help train the average graveyardian**
You can spam push now if you want to go grey without standing loss, works just as good as healing walkers.

Dont see an issue here, if they attack you they want to fight, your not forcing them to do anything. Its a pvp game after all and dueling is not the same as open world pvp

Reactions: Jatix