The Geopolitical Dispositions of the World

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
In the tradition of what has come before, I seek to enlighten the world regarding the real centers of power that exist in our world of Nave, first in Myrland and later across the world. Currently we have only Myrland, but when Nordveld and Sarducca are released, new maps will be created to cover these areas as well. I have included here a map of the major political powers in Myrland as well as one of the original maps of the world of Nave at large to give players an idea of what could come in the future. This map is a work in progress, and will change as I get more input from players.

The rules for what makes a geopolitical domain are: 1. the verifiable lore created by Mats, either in the form of posts here in the forums, or what we have as official lore as written on the Mortal Online 1 and 2 web page lore sections, and 2. the feedback from current keep owning powers in the lands, who's personal inclinations will form the truth of the general realms in which they reside. In Mortal Online 1, the extent of realms of each keep was determined by territory control towers, and in those days we could include those on the Mortal Online map as made by the brilliant Pockets and the input of many other players. If we see the return of territory control towers in Mortal Online 2, this will help us greatly in understanding the realms of our world.

I do not pretend to the be world's greatest cartographer, so if any players out there feel like they can make a better looking map than my simple work, please make one and I will place it here with full credit to you. Please let me know if any of my dispositions are inaccurate and explain how, feedback is welcome.

Legend
The Tindremic Empire
The Khurite Tribes
Anam Sith
The Republic of Nordveld
The Risar Horde (black)
The Sator Tribes

Nave Map2.jpg

Nave World.jpg

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Belrim boys are bonny!

add Lykiators.

- My thots.

1 real thought: I would separate island from E jungle because those are two distinct areas, to me. W Jungle is almost part of the desert. JC-->Island keep is a diff universe.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I have heard back from KOTO, Nameless and Acolytes, the map changes as we speak! I should have another update soon.

One of the interesting developments in the world is the expansion of abhuman power, namely Risar and Sator influence in the north and south, since MO1. They are becoming true powers in their own right.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
I have heard back from KOTO, Nameless and Acolytes, the map changes as we speak! I should have another update soon.

One of the interesting developments in the world is the expansion of abhuman power, namely Risar and Sator influence in the north and south, since MO1. They are becoming true powers in their own right.
I proffer a paraphrase of an old saying:

"No map survives contact with the future."

Callenmore

Feb 7, 2023
This is the first time of seeing Nave from a larger perspective. Amazing! Thank you Favonius. Personally, I would love it very much to have more continents brought in - I'm not daunted by the size of the world, it's fantastic; though in truth, after playing for about 2 months I haven't even explored but maybe 1/5 of the world, or less even?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This is Eternal Pass ;)

Attachments

• eternalpass.jpg
    eternalpass.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 30