The game deleted my character

calibratorator

Jun 2, 2022
So, I have this game on Steam and an account breaking game happened to me.

I was playing the game and decided to log out, since the tutorial crafting quest wasn't working for me, and after that my character just vannished, he simply wasn't there anymore, so I decided to foward a ticket to SV, they didn't answer it yet (and from what I heard on foruns they may take weeks to see it), after that, I tried to create a new character, but then, it turned out that I couldn't, as everytime I tried to make a new one, the game would just return me to the character creation screen without letting me play it, or even recognize what I just did.

And even weirder, I couldn't pick the names that I had used in the new characters that I made.

Anyone knows how I can fix it?

PS: I wasn't playing my first character, which I had deleted the previous day due to leaving Heaven too early.

Attachments

• 20220602084735_1.jpg
    20220602084735_1.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 8

Avalanche

Jun 2, 2022
I also can't see my character today, he is disappeared! Steam account too.

This game don't let us to make more that one character so when i understood i don't want to play the build i was (with few month of gameplay), i HAD to deleted my previous character and made the new one with same name but with other race and base stats.

I've been working hard for a few days in Haven and today i see "no character" on my logging screen, without any notification about it in the game or in mail.

Fix it please!

Last edited:

eightabug

Jun 2, 2022
Same issue here. I'm assuming that it's pretty widespread. It's probably just a bug after the last patch that they will hopefully fix soon. I may just create a new one with a new name and hope that they don't delete that one too since I just started pretty recently.

Avalanche

Jun 2, 2022
Now I can see my character again, maybe it was some kind of update issuers. But it this case will nice to add legit proper info about server status near logging screen, or any other notifications right in the game. Sometimes we can’t just login and usually it is just downtime/fixes, and now we could login but didn’t see our characters that made us misunderstood the situation, so add proper information in login step in the game please.

Anubus

Jan 10, 2023
Same just happend to me logged out and my character is gone just gone ! is there a way of getting it back?

ShyPsycho

Jan 10, 2023
Same i was Afk and then logged out. Character gone and when tried to log back in. Threw steam I was hoping restart/backup/verify files would help but looks like no luck. Hope it doesnt take weeks for them to fix this.

cellticlink

Dec 31, 2021
I feel better seeling I am not the only one. While I was in Haven still. I put MANY precious hours into my character. I am sure SV is trying to figure out something to revive our mortals. So, let us all relax and maybe go play something else for a little while.

Reactions: ShyPsycho

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Same i was Afk and then logged out. Character gone and when tried to log back in. Threw steam I was hoping restart/backup/verify files would help but looks like no luck. Hope it doesnt take weeks for them to fix this.

hope you haven't done any heavy lifting in the last day or so cuzzzz prol ROLLBACK INCOMING.

Fuckin' played w/ exit lag, moved mats (restocked dense crep,) got on another char, ghosted to Bakti and started farming the GY cuz I owe Momo a lil money. I'm late on my rent!! Even when I try to put my toe in the water, the game is like NO. It's... a message. Prol put in like 2 hrs :*(*** total.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
What ?…you thought you could just, like…log in an play this game? Just like that easy? Like all other boring working games out there? Just open the launcher and get playing?

No sir. Not this game. This game is different. Unique. This game tells you when you are allowed to play.
And that time its not now, peasant. 😉

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
What ?…you thought you could just, like…log in an play this game? Just like that easy? Like all other boring working games out there? Just open the launcher and get playing?

No sir. Not this game. This game is different. Unique. This game tells you when you are allowed to play.
And that time its not now, peasant. 😉

I always felt Star Vault was a great name. It gives off half of an "Al Capone" vibe and half of "we are selling dreams, but we got them ON LOCK."

FUCKING DIPSHITS RIP MY EXITLAG TRIAL. Unbelievable. "Hey we got more than 1200 people finally!" -server blows up. -

I told myself I'd say this if shit was still borked in the morning. Sucks because I don't even get to be right now about the pop bleeding out. They are just gonna leave hehhh. I WAS GONNA PLAY A LIL FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS.

What are the odds, tho. O well - hugs ps5 -

Edit: they didn't have to roll back. Gotta say that's pretty nice. Props.

Last edited: