The everlasting Tamer's Problem

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
Veterinary, and Animal Care.
The two probably most useless skills in the game. None of those skills actually make u stronger at all.

Veterinary is just a replacement heal if you are not a mage. And then you will also need Anatomy to heal yourself.
In my opinion this should just be a secondary under Advanced Creature Control, as this does nothing but force you to play tamer mage for best results because he can do it mid combat, way faster and he can use his skills offensively.

Animal Care. Even more useless. Let's you train your Pets faster. Double in fact. Does not sound too bad.
But in reality it only shortens your grind. Nothing more. If you train pets on your second char and give them to main / just buying them, you could just bypass these 100 points or wait 10 hours a day for my pets to train and invest into aggressive Stance instead, making me a way better foot fighter.
So either make this secondary under Advanced Creature Control as well(which might easily be to strong) or make it way better by making the speed of training the pets with this skill way faster.

Kepp in mind that all of this is subject to change if armors and/or beast mastery comes out.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I think animal care is pretty important. Leveling pets up twice as fast is quite nice. Could maybe be a profession skill or something instead though idk

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Veterinary is important for non-mages! And non-mages also have anatomy. As a mounted archer I need both.