The Armor Patch for Wolves should include new animations for the following cr, because ether Wolves, Razerbacks, Belbus and Cugars can´t be parried.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
As the title says. This 4 Animals causing problems. Their animations are much faster as the animation of the other animals such as taur dogs or bears, which can be perried wo a problem, They deal low damage, but not against mages and need to have slower animations, so they can be parried. They are squishy but will soon get armors. The animation change should come with the pet armor update for those creatures.

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
I agree with this. Right now fights with pets are extremely fast over. And parrying is the best counterplay against them together with lores.
Some slower animations would be a good tradeoff for getting armor on Pets.
I still think that nearly every pet right now would be quite broken with heavy armor on. Thats why i dont get why they start with heavy armors on pets. Starting with the possibly most unbalanced one.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
There needs to be a tradeoff for putting armour on pets. If your pet gains survivability they should lose in something else. Either damage per hit, or how fast they hit, or how fast they run, or something.

Piet

May 28, 2020
There needs to be a tradeoff for putting armour on pets. If your pet gains survivability they should lose in something else. Either damage per hit, or how fast they hit, or how fast they run, or something.
Don't worry Henrik confirmed armor will increase the damage of some pets instead of decrease... super. fun.