Tears dont fall

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Just wondering what happened with a game.
House system is mad - i realy dont understand why you try to make something like this if you got good TC house system with fast doors\chests\owner and friend access in MO1.
Queue... To much talks about it. I just stop to play cuz didnt see a reason to wait a 20 minutes - 1 hour to play (got 4 sccounts and this is realy pain in the ass). If server cant hold more then "N" people in samr time, just turned on second\third\fourth itc. servers. Not for a some time, just for all time without any jumping across. If some people before (also me) try to explain that like a betta test, rn i just dont know.
That was a realy good game, but realy to hard to see on this after all, you are broke to much hearts.
And guys, dont need to creaty a bicycle if you altready got in.

Last edited:

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Alt servers are down due to rampant cheating for three months
Wont that just keep happening in the main server? What made the alt servers special? And if they were special, why cant they fix them to actually work? They spent weeks making the alt servers while the player base bled out from the game not being playable. Now they shut them off causing the game to lose players extra fast again. Why not fix what they already out a lot of effort into? This game just confuses me.

Reactions: Xunila

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Wont that just keep happening in the main server? What made the alt servers special? And if they were special, why cant they fix them to actually work? They spent weeks making the alt servers while the player base bled out from the game not being playable. Now they shut them off causing the game to lose players extra fast again. Why not fix what they already out a lot of effort into? This game just confuses me.

I personally can't even be bothered to wait in queue for 10 minutes at this point. But basically idk people were using switching servers to duplicate stuff

Reactions: Jatix

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
How i know, some people use some exploit to kill bosses\spetial mobs and when they change saerver, they got more chance to get 2x\3x more loot with that. Small exploit with pets can get rly good money.
That was why i say - If game cant hold so much people , we need a more servers. But note like before, just different servers without cahnce to move\transfer nothing across.
About all other, i just wondering why SV lose a time on a stuff what worker good(sometimes best) in MO1. And try to do something what all people hate and say - Its bad

Reactions: Xunila

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Also, exploit and bug fix its not a strong SV side :) Remeber MO1, game have some bugs from a time when i started to play to rn, and this is like a 10 years

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia

There was a duping exploit specifically tied to the alt servers existence. It is why they were shut down.