Tandem riding with alt account.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Make it so that if the person riding at the back has a pet in tow, the pet can follow but not attack. In the same way that the rear rider cannot attack while riding as the passenger.

This is in line with what I believe the feature was meant for in the first place, a way for players to give others a ride to somewhere. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Jatix

fartbox

Apr 29, 2023
Make it so that if the person riding at the back has a pet in tow, the pet can follow but not attack. In the same way that the rear rider cannot attack while riding as the passenger.

This is in line with what I believe the feature was meant for in the first place, a way for players to give others a ride to somewhere. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rider can still dismount and it will auto dismount the alt then press 1 key or can just dismount the alt and press 1 key. The core issue isn't alts or tandem riding. The core issue is PETS. Neither of the other 2 factors are oppressive by themselves but pets are and together with the other 2 factors they become excessively oppressive.

I use pets, in ALL my builds. Every single build has at least CC 80 or ritualism or domination and I fucking hate it. I hate that I feel pigeon holed into running pets to be competitive because everyone else runs pets. The only builds that are not running pets are people that don't PK often or dungeon builds.(many of those still have pets).

Reactions: Piet and Locke

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
The issue with pets is exactly this :
It takes 0 skill to use pets and they are incredibly overpowered.

The amount of time it takes to acquire a pet, get it to safety, raise it to a combat ready level and start using it is, of course very high.
But is it higher than a footfighter's amount of time to get a full set of steel plate and a steel weapon? GUESS. Nope.
And not only that, a mage's full potential can be reached with nothing but cheap armor, max level white bear. That is basically the most amount of power a mage can have. What is the max amount of power a footfighter can have? Full oghmium set with an oghmium weapon right? How expensive is a max white bear? let's say for the sake of the argument that you get scammed and buy it for 1000 gold, that won't cover even half of the set of the footie.

And, guess what, a mage with a white bear is stronger than any footie with ful oghmium, simply because magic goes through it :D

Pets are broken, absolutely stupid, take 0 skill and should be 100% eradicated, removed from the game until a better solution is created.

Reactions: Locke

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Pets are broken what? they are nerfing them in every patch, because of that I left taming to the scavangers.

last time i got killed on my FF by a mounted mage with earthquake, got dismounted and by the time I got up i was in the middle of 10 Greather Strong Walkers, What skill here? no lvling no taming, you just do hocus pocus and boom you got 10 pets that can really mess you up
this has been since necro came up and for some reason no one is talking about its like tabo or none here whats this thing nerfed
the build is simple 200 points and that it you nee 0 skill

Necro needs a nerf asp

Good Luck!