Taming and town griefing

p00p

Feb 9, 2022
How comes taming is so fucking poorly balanced, pets don't defend themselves when attacked, and some guild of inbred like CTX run around town naked killing pets for no reason other than being pure inbred sons of whores. They block doors with horses and gard won't do shit until it's too late.

Even a fucking lvl 80+ terror bird get killed after 5-6 swing, didn't do anything to defend himself, and you can't even react fast enough.

Isn't Mortal Online 2 devs supposed to have the first game to learn from their mistakes ??

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If you love your pet put it away. lol. The only time to use pets in city is when you are carrying large amount of bagged shit to storage or butcher. You generally don't want any pet sitting any place unless you don't care about it. That's a message from MO1.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
This why they need to add a way to report players who kill pets so they lose rep. A simple system allowing you to report a the player who killed your pet 30 mins after it died at any blue priest would be a good addition to the game. Do it this way so that you can't double report someone for killing your pet than you.

As it stands now the currently gimped tamer play style is even further gimped by just constant griefing from toxic individuals, at this point being a tamer is useless, just get 51 taming so you can get horses than ignore all the other taming skills until this system is improved.

p00p

Feb 9, 2022
If you love your pet put it away. lol. The only time to use pets in city is when you are carrying large amount of bagged shit to storage or butcher. You generally don't want any pet sitting any place unless you don't care about it. That's a message from MO1.

I explain to you that my pet died in 2-3 second from that and you tell me i shouldn't let him inattended ? BTW I got him inside a shop because some other morons were shooting pets from the mountains surrounding Fabernum.

p00p

Feb 9, 2022
What is the point of pets if they die so fast at high level, without any mean of defending themselves ? That's just very poor game design.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
What is the point of pets if they die so fast at high level, without any mean of defending themselves ? That's just very poor game design.

They are good in situations. Terror birds are crazy at Jungle camp lol

p00p

Feb 9, 2022
Sure, Jungle Camp doesn't even have a stable or guards, it's basically a free pet killing spot...

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
No, but I mean they are a good pet to grab there and can do a lot of havoc.

I'm not a pet user, but being on the receiving end. just saying. lol