[T.E] Trinsic Empire claims Fabernum Tavern

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
The tavern wasn't ever yours to begin with. Belongs to me, and only me.

Ask Henrik, he had to get my permission to even come in.

Another guild of pretenders. Not very original.

• Haha
Reactions: Grudge Bringer

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
The tavern wasn't ever yours to begin with. Belongs to me, and only me.

Ask Henrik, he had to get my permission to even come in.

Another guild of pretenders. Not very original.

Do you even play the game?
That's fine we can let you sit in the back with the other crazy peasents.

You can tell them all about Henrik begs your permission and how much you own the Tavern and what a mighty warrior you was in MO1.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaemik

Tergeo

Jul 13, 2020
A reminder to remain on topic, respectful, and constructive. This includes conversation around sexuality, race and gender identity.

Guild politics and banter do not need to devolve into petty arguments, and something key to remember: "retard" and other varients of the term are considered Hate Speech.

Please refer to our forum rules before posting, here: CLICK ME

• Haha
Reactions: Bernfred

Dandelo

Nov 20, 2020
Alas... there have already been glorious battles over Trinsic's Fabernum Tavern Territory. Trinsic has shown great vigor in protecting the territory and providing a safe haven for citizens to get jacked on steam cream. In fact, a citizen of the empire has recently perfected the art of creating some of the finest steamed cream in Nave. The cream is set to be distributed to the masses next week. Hail to the Empire for their steadfast efforts in bringing peace and jackedness to the masses.

Please feel free to reach out to us in game if you would like to become a citizen of the glorious Trinsic Empire.

"May conquest guide us!"
"Steel, steel, steel!"

TURK_SIG_FINAL_WESSEX.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Grudge Bringer

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
What would you say if I told you I could make you something better than steam cream yolk juice to gain weight?

Please talk to Turk he is owner of Trinsic Turks Travelers Tavern (TTTT). I'm sure he would love to grow the menu.

We Salute You!