Switched instances in Haven = Character wipe ;(

Beatbokz Tonedef

May 28, 2020
mo2info.com
I went to switch instances in haven today, once it switched it brought me to create a new character screen. I closed the client 2x and tried to get back in by no toon!!! I contacted Discord and they said it's a current known issue waiting to hear if they can bring back my toon.

Just a heads up to any new players on Haven to NOT switch instances until this is resolved.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Same for me ! Wated to switch to Instance 212 to identify a ring. Guess the Heaven login Server is down or so. I think the character will reappear
soon. Can you write the Devs on Discord ? I reinstalled my PC so no DIscord installed.maxresdefault (2).jpg

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Same for me ! Wated to switch to Instance 212 to identify a ring. Guess the Heaven login Server is down or so. I think the character will reappear
soon. Can you write the Devs on Discord ? I reinstalled my PC so no DIscord installed.View attachment 4628

Such a nuisance, when sich things are happening on the weekend and you want to build a Necro for the Patch next week ! But what annoys me even more is the change in the length of the name to 14 letters. Previously 16 letters were possible! Since then I can't call my Avatar GeneralButtnakd anymore, even though I gained so much reputation with the name in the beta !