Suggestion to improve player experience for Foot Fighters

Should a 'Stun" effect be implemented for heavy blunt weapons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Observation: In recent months Mortal Online 2 has gone through major updates and implementation of two major magic schools. The addition of these schools has made it clear that there is a clear disparity between Dex mage/footie builds and slow tanky builds in 1v1 and small group combat. This disparity can be seen with youtube videos of necro mages death hand spamming such as Demoman and Amalgam's fights in the jungle.

Proposal: Add a Stun effect when players are hit by heavy weapons on the head. This effect would function the same as weakspot and only be available on hammer and BONK weapons.

Balancing Options: The chance of the "stun" would be low just like weakspot. With super slow weapons the chance can increase. So you wont deal with one handed cronite guys mega stunning you. There can also be some balancing done utilizing player strength or clade gfits to increase the chance of stun. Stun chance, duration, slowness, and other things can all be tweaked to make this support immersion and not completely break the game

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
Wasn't this a feature in MO1 already. The knock down effect, just extended to foot fighting.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Wasn't this a feature in MO1 already. The knock down effect, just extended to foot fighting.
Knock down technology is in the game it just hasnt been implemented yet for foot fighting , it is however on mounted combat i would expect to see the knockdown ability givin to footfighters when martial abilities/weapon abilities are implemented in the game.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Haven't played MO1 but its nice to see that guys can dismount mounted guys with overheads. Has been a good quality of life improvement for footies in my opinion. I can normally 1v1 mounted archers and footies as a mounted mage so long as they dont have enough ecumencial to heal and magic reflect.