Subscription Time:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
is it started now? Cuz I mean, by all intents, this shitshow is nowhere near over, but maybe I overlooked something. It seems like about the time they COULD start it, so I wanted to make sure before I log in.

Reactions: Tzone

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
is it started now? Cuz I mean, by all intents, this shitshow is nowhere near over, but maybe I overlooked something. It seems like about the time they COULD start it, so I wanted to make sure before I log in.
FI you would read all the info in discord you would know. 1. the 30 free days has not started yet nor will it till issues are fixed.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
FI you would read all the info in discord you would know. 1. the 30 free days has not started yet nor will it till issues are fixed.

f2p forever. Thanks lo ping. Sorry for talkin' shit to you before :)

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
f2p forever. Thanks lo ping. Sorry for talkin' shit to you before :)

Ah man dont apologize for what is making you up Officer Doolie Dood! We all know whats happening if we engage a conversation with you ;)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Ah man dont apologize for what is making you up Officer Doolie Dood! We all know whats happening if we engage a conversation with you ;)

I dunno if anyone knows that... you're the only one who engages a convo with me. :D In fact, I don't even know that because it's so rare that anyone engages in a convo with me. Let's continue and find out.

Davros

Jan 26, 2022
No. The free month hasn't even started.