Stress test and alpha hardware requirement question.

Grotebozebeer

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,

I participated in the stresstest, and my pc could handle that. But i have heard that the mainland ise much heavier then the stresstest/Haven was/is.

Is this true? Steam tells me i need 16GB Ram, I only have 8 atm. Processor and graphics card are fine.

Im pritty sure i can run it but would apriciate some feedback on this.

Thanks!

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
Personally of all the things one might need to think about upgrading, adding more ram is one of the most painless on your wallet. I wouldn't think staying at 8gb would be a great experience, but at least you know it'll run at this point, and if needed you can upgrade

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Speaking for myself, adding more ram was immensely helpful. I had 16gb before and was getting weird random system reboots every now and then. After upgrading to 32gb I no longer get the reboots.

Grotebozebeer

Jun 1, 2021
Speaking for myself, adding more ram was immensely helpful. I had 16gb before and was getting weird random system reboots every now and then. After upgrading to 32gb I no longer get the reboots.
Personally of all the things one might need to think about upgrading, adding more ram is one of the most painless on your wallet. I wouldn't think staying at 8gb would be a great experience, but at least you know it'll run at this point, and if needed you can upgrade

Yeah, was indeed thinking of upgrading, long overdue anyway. Thanks for the replies, apriciate it.