Stream summary feedback

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Hey I was fair, just, and courteous even after you straight up lied about it to further your argument. Now you are sperging out after getting caught lying. At this point its not you just misrepresenting something its purposeful and malicious.

People get mad when I just disagree with them while showing why I think Im right all the time. Most of you people are just mad because you cant stand debate in the first place.

MM is strong, No one on the test team plays mage, and the PvPers prob dont play are are just ignored. SV needs some PvPers as testers but they refuse from certain guilds while the guilds they let in leak a lot of stuff already and use that knowledge to exploit.
Foot mages were fine, the shield added gameplay to the mage besides only kiting. MM was very strong before reflect, became completly broken after it removed the corrupt counter to mm as they can mr their horses while healing them. MR allowing healing just broke mounted PvP so hard. Then they buffed a already alpha build even more.

And thank you for proving my point. That is not debating that is berating.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Footies will get rekt by mounted mages and tribrids in the open. I think mounted mages needed some buffs in how they perform in dungeons, not this.

It should be 100%. Why do we need the RNG at all?

Which means you'll have to sacrifice like 1.5 kg of armor to wear shittiest shields. It's a direct nerf to footie mages.

It's like when you reduced mana regen baseline to 2kg and made it look like you're "buffing" humans. All foot mages being nerfed doesn't mean humans are getting a buff. Can you just straight BUFF humans instead of playing these silly games?

Yes. If they aren't oghmirs. Who will now have the ability to wear heaviest armors AND tower shields. Veelas and oghmirs are two S tier clades. Now veelas are getting a slight nerf but oghmirs are getting a massive buff, making them kings of the hill. Can't wait to see full steel oghmirs with tower shields.

Who the hell makes balancing decisions for this game? And when are you reverting reflect changes? There's no mention of it in the summary. You really think it's ok? Why do i see NOTHING in the summary that would compensate mages for losing their shields? Adding 10% to concentration is an insult when you're taking away their main defensive tool.

i don´t like the tower shield and it is clearly OP. Imo the Tower shield should be a shield for specific situations and not a shield for all situations. For excample if you want to push through a large battlefield and to shield someone who is building a siege weapon or so on.

I think the towershield need to slow down your character by at least 4-5 %. The Alvarin is as fast out of combat mode as other characters while they are sprinting in combat mode. Outside combat mode you have the shield on your back and can´t be shot with a bow. This is op and breaks the catchup mechanics. This shield is buffung the Alvarin way too much ! Before you could shoot an Alvarin in the back, when he was running away. If you got him under 60 % helth his stam regen was slower, so you could keep up with a slower char. This catchup mechanic is now broken and this is why the towershield need to slow down an Alvarin to the Speed of an Ogmir, if you cant shoot his back !

A thursar with his lifereg and a tower shield feels unkillable with a sword. He regain Health faster as he take damage from an experianced player ! The test-Fight took 10 min. We took our best fighter vs a medium fighter with a steel, ironwood towershield.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Changes are really really stupid. You have to be completely clue less to think that they are a good idea.

Ruining foot mage gameplay with the unneeded shield buff but making mounted mage even more OP. Everyone is already rerolling mounted fat mage.
Im faster then a foot mage, do far more burst damage, more mana, almost unkillable, and now Im close to the same

People asking for concentration buffs are just bad players that dont want to get punished for bad positioning and want the game to be like WOW, where you stand still and cast with out penalty. You shouldn't even need concentration, I literally didn't read it until last week and was fine because you are not supposed to be letting people hit you in the first place. Its as RNG hand me out for bad players who made a mistake.

SV does the 1 step forward 2 steps back to ruin the game more. No common sense
Where is the fucking magic reflect revert that everyone wants. Cancer balancing changes that just make the game unfun and less balanced for no reason.

I know some of my friends are not looking forward to next patch and have been talking about taking breaks over how fucking broken mounted mages are going to be.
New changes have been very ignorant and out of touch. That what happens when the only people in your official discord are noobs and non PvPers. You dont have a actual representation of your community for real feedback.

Also the MR buff that not reflect heal make your horse super strong, if heal is not getting reflected.
The MR change need to be reverted !

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
it was 2x on a mount in mo1

Doesnt matter now.. It feels better in MO2.

In MO1 we couldnt have anything equipped while casting... No shield, no dagger, no bow, and you couldnt heal your mount while you were on it, or loot bags while you were on it.

I would be fine if they removed the healing the mount while you were on it, and removing the looting while you are on it as a balance. BUT we also are still missing knockdowns and the time it took to get up in MO1. So until we get that dont cry about casting times being increased.

IAO!

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
Doesnt matter now.. It feels better in MO2.

In MO1 we couldnt have anything equipped while casting... No shield, no dagger, no bow, and you couldnt heal your mount while you were on it, or loot bags while you were on it.

I would be fine if they removed the healing the mount while you were on it, and removing the looting while you are on it as a balance. BUT we also are still missing knockdowns and the time it took to get up in MO1. So until we get that dont cry about casting times being increased.

IAO!

Magic feels much worse in mo2
I dont know what they did but there is some sort of delay now in between casting and preping a new spell.
Also for some reason im getting my preps interrupted which is making me have to restart the prep
also also, if you cast and then prep another spell to quickly the spell you casted wont have an affect but will still show the affects

I dont know what they did with the magic system but we are going backwards

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Magic feels much worse in mo2
I dont know what they did but there is some sort of delay now in between casting and preping a new spell.
Also for some reason im getting my preps interrupted which is making me have to restart the prep
also also, if you cast and then prep another spell to quickly the spell you casted wont have an affect but will still show the affects

I dont know what they did with the magic system but we are going backwards

MO1 did many things better than MO2.. spell feedback was one of them.