STR Values

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
how can that be? My Str values have changed overnight from 108 to 103. But I can still use my bow that requires 108 Str. Very strange! Maybe I should mention that I learned the skill Endurance over night. But that can have nothing to do with it

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
how can that be? My Str values have changed overnight from 108 to 103. But I can still use my bow that requires 108 Str. Very strange! Maybe I should mention that I learned the skill Endurance over night. But that can have nothing to do with it
Maybe you lost some weight and went from stout to fit. Stout add 5 str and detract 5 dex.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
Maybe you lost some weight and went from stout to fit. Stout add 5 str and detract 5 dex.
I do not understand what you want to tell me. I would definitely like to return to my original strength of 110. How do I do that now. The strange thing is, I can use longbows that have a higher strength requirement! I have longbow STR 108 and can use it although my char build shows me 103 Str.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I do not understand what you want to tell me. I would definitely like to return to my original strength of 110. How do I do that now. The strange thing is, I can use longbows that have a higher strength requirement! I have longbow STR 108 and can use it although my char build shows me 103 Str.

Look at your character’s weight. If you lost weight and went from say stout to lean, or gained weight like stout to overweight. that will effect your strength. Each weight “class” gives different bonuses to your stats.

Reactions: grendel

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
Joe, you ether lost weight, or a trinket is no longer charged.

Open your character page, and gaze onto right side that has these numbers. Under the stats, and under Melee Damage Bonus you will see a Weight Number & (Classification)

1661641952010.png

When you take damage to reserves Health & Stamina in the 'Statistics' page than your hidden weight modifier goes down until you lose weight.

1661642121727.png

I recommend getting some food that has good 'Health' stats per unit and eat that until you gain enough weight to regain the (Stoute) characteristic. Note that in the chat window you will get a warning of if you are about to go overweight from eating, if you are currently (Fit) than this is a good thing. I recommend eating until you are (Stoute) and near the end of it when it is warning you if you are about to go overweight again, you can stop eating by pulling your weapon out.

If this is not the problem than make sure you do not have trinkets that are not charged, I do not know how you would of gotten +5 on any ring or if you somehow have +2 and +3.

1661642347864.png

Make sure it is charged and equipped if this is the case.