Stamina Regen in Combat Mode needs to be buffed

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Keep Stam regen low! Make running out of Stam DEVISTATING. it will only raise the skill floor and punish mindless spammers and sprint lock Narbs.
What it does is lower the skill ceiling making it easier for bad players to not get out skilled by good players. It also makes 1vX less sustainable by making starting stamina number matter far more now.

Like most of the PvPers hate it and the non PvPers like it. I wonder why the players who are not PvP focus'd claim its more highskilled...
I only know one person who likes it outside of the forums. Even on the forums most hate it. And people who dont like it hate it.

Even if you come up with some twisted logic to why its good it makes your player base want to play less. How is it a good idea to make players not want to play?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Edune.

Being around is quite a bit different than playing actively.
Yeah just because they have so many hours in the game doesn't mean they understand or are good at it. Even if they were active in game doesnt mean they PvP alot or use that time wisely. Even if they PvP and think they are good they could just be playing against other bad players. You see some of this which their really bad builds and equipment choices that runs against the grain of what is the common among the PvPer guilds.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Even on the forums most hate it.
I'm glad you put "Even" in front of that.

I think "on the forums, most hate it" is true of almost every change or development, which makes it a much less useful metric.
After all, the forums are the second-most visible place where players come to complain.

The first most-visible would be Discord, which does not allow for any easy tallying of opinions over time, and is very subject to sock puppetry, etc. If you're not there when discussion takes place, you'll have to hunt for it. For most practical purposes, it's next to non-persistent.

Steam and facebook are like third and fourth?

And then there's the 'most people who <someone> knows', which might be significant, but it's impossible to tell.

Carry on; don't let me derail you.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm glad you put "Even" in front of that.

I think "on the forums, most hate it" is true of almost every change or development, which makes it a much less useful metric.
After all, the forums are the second-most visible place where players come to complain.

The first most-visible would be Discord, which does not allow for any easy tallying of opinions over time, and is very subject to sock puppetry, etc. If you're not there when discussion takes place, you'll have to hunt for it. For most practical purposes, it's next to non-persistent.

Steam and facebook are like third and fourth?

And then there's the 'most people who <someone> knows', which might be significant, but it's impossible to tell.

Carry on; don't let me derail you.
Some people come here to have a discussion. Others come here to give a one sentence superficial opinion.

Objectively the stam changes were bad and we made plenty of cases against the change.

Only one player decent at PvP spoke up in favor the stam nerf and that was only because they thought it would make crafting fresh for them.

Erwinicus

Mar 22, 2021
More mustard please. I stam out every fight pretty much.

Can't use mobility or even finish people off because they run and you stam out sticky backing them.

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
This comment is insane to me, I feel bad about playing so you should feel bad too? But as to the changes to stamina regeneration for mages as it stands right now you can't wear any armor at all as a foot/dex mage because if you do relying on your faster speed and stamina regeneration gets you caught if you are trying to also cast by fighters because their stamina pool is so much larger than yours.
what i was trying to say is that this is the result of THEIR suggestions, not mine, i dont dabble too much in FF balance because it's fine right now, it was when the mage discussions came up they said the system did not need to be changed on a speed basis, and it went to a stamina discussion and i believe the devs actually read what is put down here, they wanted speed left alone so the devs only had 1 other option, stamina

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I guess another two weeks of not playing MO since they didnt revert any negative changes like stam.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
shhh, you have bad takes.
Ive fully explained why its bad. Lots of people dont log in with one of the reasons is the bad stam changes. People come back from NW play one day and have non stop complaints. EZ uninstall.

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Ive fully explained why its bad. Lots of people dont log in with one of the reasons is the bad stam changes. People come back from NW play one day and have non stop complaints. EZ uninstall.
Only you haven't, and you have repeatedly ignored all the pros in favor of the change you're talking about.

Your assertion that apparently everyone hates it is wildly inaccurate. as always it's a vocal minority asserting that their opinion is shared by everyone when in fact its the opposite.

Let's not repeat the last thread on this topic.

Reactions: Moored and Woody

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Now, that problem is completely thrown out the window when it comes to mounts and combat existing together. Although, I throw fat respect on the 1vx. There's still problems to fighting outnumbered, but it is a healthy start IMO. No hp dead, no stam dead. Take my upvote for an attempt for healthier gameplay.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Only you haven't, and you have repeatedly ignored all the pros in favor of the change you're talking about.

Your assertion that apparently everyone hates it is wildly inaccurate. as always it's a vocal minority asserting that their opinion is shared by everyone when in fact its the opposite.

Let's not repeat the last thread on this topic.
List them... You can basically copy paste it if the "pros" existed.
Nothing you state is factual. I know many people who hate the changes and stopped logging in after that patch. Nothing I say is vocal minority and I can literally say the same things about your nonfactual opinions.

Valoran

May 28, 2020
List them... You can basically copy paste it if the "pros" existed.
Nothing you state is factual. I know many people who hate the changes and stopped logging in after that patch. Nothing I say is vocal minority and I can literally say the same things about your nonfactual opinions.
I and others tried that in the last thread where we talked about this, and you dodged it every time.

I won't bother again here, but if you actually want to have a discussion about it you can go back to that thread and reply there.