Stamina broken

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
I know a lot of people , just like me not happy with current stamina system . When u lower 60% hp ur regen stamina is much worst , its just killing PVP ,especially for a small group that have to kite , run and fight .

PLEASE ! Fix it , make HP not influence to stamina , you killing the game . Its a main thing , that torn fun pvp in to suffering.

That system is only help people to zerg , no chance that u can run away from zerg with that stamina . If u want to make space not only for zerg PVP but for small scale FIX STAMINA BEFORE RELEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Stamina for footies is terrible. There's no point in playing foot builds atm when Mounts, mages and tames are king sadly. I hope it gets noticed

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
I'd like to see system that encourage ppl to actually fight. Like stamina restoring after successfull hit with melee weapon/an arrow/spell. With scalling so big melee hits would restore massive amounts of stamina, and shortbow hit - very little, etc.

Reactions: Bonii and cerqo

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Something clearly has to be done about this utter and unbelievably trash stamina change.

As a baseline, it needs to get reverted to prepatch, time and time again I get fucking astounded as to how utterly out of touch with reality the balancing in this game is.

When the dogshit stam changes get reverted, it needs to go in the OPPOSITE direction and actually buff stamina cause it rewards skilled gameplay and makes the game more fun overall. Standing still in a fucking fight all the time is not fun gameplay. Getting stamina back for successful landed hits (both parried and full damage) is a good idea.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
I see no big difference in stamina regen using light or heavy armor, sucks always, you use stamina for parry Block walk Run.. And you can Just stand still to regain.. But if u parry standing still you will Just outstam. Ironic

Dastardly

May 29, 2020
If you find yourself in a 1vX situation the amount of stam you lose to people spam hitting you for 1 dmg makes it nearly impossible to stay in the fight. You have to disengage and stand still doing nothing. The opposite of gameplay.

Reactions: LordMega

Bonii

Jun 8, 2020
Stamina is mangled, increase regen for a testing period to see how it works.

Something is off for sure - perhaps try a change of 10/15% stamina regen increase for a week to see if this helps things. It's so awkward that 90% of fights are people standing still staring at each other.

Reactions: Tzone

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
some people even started using 2 adult razorback to stamout people in fight. absurd ahah

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah I am glad more people are starting to recognize this. I've gotten told by more and more people that they're seeing this.
Where it tends to be the most noticeable is group fights. Get focused in a group fight when you have slightly low stam and watch that yellow bar vanish and get swatted away out of your control. It's a very frustrating feeling. When I first saw this happen I assumed it was an intentional change by starvault to make a certain type of gameplay stronger- namely, "zerg" style where you get focused by several people and are absolutely powerless to stop yourself from becoming a lootbag. If I have the skill to parry 4 dudes who are trying to focus me, I should get to live. It's not like that right now. Some people never equip enough gear to see this, I'm sure if you run around naked with an emalj sword all day you don't have any concerns for stamina because you die if you get hit at all anyways. But if you actually play the game as intended, gear up and do some group fights with your crew. Let 4 guys focus you when you're low hp/stam and watch how you mechanically can do nothing at all. Your little yellow bar will vanish which means you can do nothing but watch your screen turn red and then gray.

Henrik said they're investigating possible stamina bugs. I can't say what's happening exactly, but I can say it feels the worst when you're in a groupfight and you get focused. It feels like you can't even parry when you should be able to. Also I have noticed something that feels like a bug, but perhaps it's a mechanic I'm not aware of at play - sometimes when my stamina is low, say 15-20%ish, I can't parry, or my parry seems to come up delayed somehow. Since the circumstances are a little difficult to replicate, I am not sure what's happening there, but it doesn't help anything, and it feels so frustrating when I should be parrying but my character is standing there getting flopped for no discernible reason.

Reactions: Highlander