Spiritism

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
The auto cast in spiritism is very frustrating, when I choose a spell. I cant choose to self cast or not so I always have to cast once then cancel the spell and press e to self cast.
(Spiritism spells should not be activated by the hotkey they are bound to, you should simply pick wich spell you are using with the keybind and then press Q or E depending on what you want to do with it.)

The fact you have to cast 2 different spells on yourself every 60 seconds to do damage and not instantly die is just ridiculous, make the spiritism buffs last longer please.

Casting sceance 15x while running around to find a wild spirit is not fun at all, please make spirits wonder in the ether or add spawns that you can just find without casting sceance over and over again, its mind numbingly boring.

The massive reserve penalty when going through a portal makes no sense, I need as much mana as possible to fight spirits and there is no way to regen mana once in the ether.

Also (and this is probably just a temp thing that they rushed in) YOU CANNOT leave the spell indicators for spiritism spells the same as ECU, cast a spell on myself and the indicator is identical to Corrupt and T-Lash, who decided that was a good idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Nefnate

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
You don't have mana in the ether, you have Kau. And it regens super fast, especially if you cast kau regen on yourself.

And yes, the fact that you have to cast, cancel and cast again to cast on yourself is pretty annoying.

All other points about spiritism are true as well, its hopefully the first of many iterations and its not one and done. Feedback and suggestions are probably most welcome.

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
I mean Mana/Kau same thing, the portal chunks your reserves and you cant get rid of grey bar in the ether. It realistically should have none of the reserve penalties that come with death because it is a required process to step into the ether by will. Right now it has the same affect as if you hit suicide, more severe than even being killed normally.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I mean Mana/Kau same thing, the portal chunks your reserves and you cant get rid of grey bar in the ether. It realistically should have none of the reserve penalties that come with death because it is a required process to step into the ether by will. Right now it has the same affect as if you hit suicide, more severe than even being killed normally.
If i remember KAU is not based on int for the pool. I have a vague memory my 110 mage only has 82 kau. I'd have to hop on to check and I dont feel like it.

And again, first iteration. Keep giving feedback and pray that they are not leaving spiritism behind for now.