Spiritism locked behind bosses

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Take spiritism off the Mino Kings drop table, its a joke. Reward for killing one of the hardest boss in the game is less than half a magic school that requires constant grinding of spirits in a dead ass ghost realm with no content, and its not even 100% drop rate. Spiritism is not that valuable and locking it behind content like this is doing nothing but making people play something else cause its literally not worth the effort

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Should've added like a spirit boss that maybe you need like some spiritists to help you defeat or something to get the knowledge. Would be more class interesting and stuff

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Have you fought and spirit bosses ?
I've done all there is to do with the magic school, and yes I've fought all the bosses, its very underwhelming. You get to revive and shoot a laser beam, thats it, not nearly worth killing the Mino King, Vessel, and Forest Troll for. Once people have priest houses placed all over the world there will likely be no need for people to revive you anyways, so it basically boils down to having a laser beam, and to be able to cast the beam you need to kill all those bosses just to farm spirits in the empty ghost realm. Let me know if I missed anything

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae