Speed debuf by aiming the legs

would you like this ?

• yep

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • nope (dont forget to put a reply it might be cool for devs to make somethings belanced or use ideas)

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

LIRIX

May 3, 2021
Hi
As you probably noticed people can easyly run away from you by just running and you will never catch them up.

What if we add a debuff speed of 20% for 10 sec when you get hit in the legs ?
How can you be as fast as usual with a broken leg or an arrow into it anyway ? To kite ppl proprely you will actually need skill to aim for the legs to prevent people from runing away or following you. that would also make short bows a nice weapons to slow down ppl.

Witch would be immersiv and a pretty normal thing.

this should also work on pets,guards,NPC anything that have legs (not spiders of courses)

and to keep the advantage to dex fighters, make it less painfull and faster according to dex points.

LIRIX

May 3, 2021
you know the best tool to avoid death ? be a fat mage,or hybrid run into water and cast spell or logoff into water this is the meta actualy its not even better or immersiv or anything.

Your tool to survive would be a verry fast short bow and aim for legs witch is better than the others current way

Can you immagine how mutch ppl would have survive pve if they were abble to slow down an NPC bear and shit this way ? dont talk to me about surviving, when pathfinding will be fixed we are going to die a lot lot lot more

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
It sounds good on paper, but mechanics like this completely kills any outnumbered gameplay. MO1 had sprint breaks at one point and it was terrible for combat.

If you're annoyed with people running from you get archery and pelt them with arrows when they straight-line run away from you.

you know the best tool to avoid death ? be a fat mage,or hybrid run into water and cast spell or logoff into water this is the meta actualy its not even better or immersiv or anything.

This will be changed, MO1 you could stab in water, I'm sure we'll see this return. For now pull out a bow and hit them while they're swimming.

Your tool to survive would be a verry fast short bow and aim for legs witch is better than the others current way

What happens when there are 2-3 people chasing to your 1 (scale it up for group fights). You can't slow down that many people.

Can you immagine how mutch ppl would have survive pve if they were abble to slow down an NPC bear and shit this way ? dont talk to me about surviving, when pathfinding will be fixed we are going to die a lot lot lot more

I'd be fine with this working for PvE only

Reactions: Bicorps

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
This is exactly what this game needs. We've come to a point in this game where the obvious bottlenecks, such as this, are really showing.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
As much as I hate it when someone can get away by pressing the w key and holding it, its that way for a reason. You just need to kill someone before you stam out. Or be chasing with someone who has magic so they can do damage without using stam. Or have a mounted to chase, and if they stop to shoot the mount you will catch up on foot. But current running mechanics are needed to give players some chance at least of getting away from zergs, and being able to disengage if they were efficient with their stam.

Grack

Aug 28, 2020
I think in pvp this idea wouldn't work for many of the reasons others have listened. This might be a cool thing to put into some pve mobs, especially big giant type things or maybe little fast things where you need to target weak points or their mobility : D

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
Does it really surprise you? This forum and the Discord are littered with bad suggestions.
this is true. With the recent exposition of the game we did have people vouching ,crying for changes that were unecessary, things that worked for a decade changed, like hybrids with the last patch, or people bitching about no crusher here or here that was forcing people to travel to others towns with mats. Game is doomed with fucking garbonzo trashcan, streamers ,and sv likes to listen to them. Thats how it is unfortunally, we gonna have to adapt to the new generation of casuals, and things gonna go that way even more probably....

@op your suggestion suck balls, you should be purged
lol at the vote results. flames should purge you all

Last edited: