Spear crafting

Lionett

Jul 28, 2022
Hey guys i Just started playing the game and im to lost to craft a spear, i got the spearhead Skill but cant find a book About spear handles only for swords daggers usw,can you pls Tell me what im Missing? xd

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
You can also butcher the carcasses of most mammals to get emalj which has twice the durability strength for handle cores compared to wood.

The spearhead can be constructed out of cuprum which has very high piercing damage values and can be relatively easily produced.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
No problem. I was lucky and just happened to had logged into the forums and saw your post.

yea ok! loool. Nah I'm the one person who can't troll like that ahaha. It's funny how that does work, tho. It's like... wow this person just posted 2 min ago, it looks like I'm campin forum. Nahhh just come thru and spam a bit. @strycio where u been.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
yea ok! loool. Nah I'm the one person who can't troll like that ahaha. It's funny how that does work, tho. It's like... wow this person just posted 2 min ago, it looks like I'm campin forum. Nahhh just come thru and spam a bit. @strycio where u been.
Get on my level. Skip this Purgatory for up to two months, but then (at random intervals) check it frequently.

Anyone who cares how often someone else appears to be here (aside from wondering about SV staff) is the one obsessing.