Spear and Shield or Sword for Veela Veela?

Torothin

Mar 17, 2022
I am a Veela Veela footie. Wondering what is better Spears or swords? Currently I am using swords and it seems I am just not good with them. Spears would allow a veela veela to more dictate range but only has a single effective attack which makes them easy to block. Any thoughts here?

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
I am a Veela Veela footie. Wondering what is better Spears or swords? Currently I am using swords and it seems I am just not good with them. Spears would allow a veela veela to more dictate range but only has a single effective attack which makes them easy to block. Any thoughts here?
try both, switch and back, you are not in a hurry.

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
There will be pros and cons for that. It depends on your playstyle. I think if you're out soloing or fighting in very small groups, you might find a sword more effective, but if you tend to roam with a larger party, a spear/shield combo might be great. You'll have more survivability with a shield, and in a group fight your one-direction attack won't matter as much because you'll ideally either be hitting people not looking at you, or chasing down players that are trying to flee as your Veela role.