Something needs to be done about the free-for-all that is horse/pet killing without consequence.

KevinDL

Mar 26, 2021
I can deal with horses dying quickly (even at max level and with decent armour), but killing them having no actual repercussions? It's not cool, and it has created an environment in which I feel pressured to kill any horse I come across outside the safety of town just to avoid the chance of those same individuals I pass going after my horse 20 seconds later when I may not be paying attention.

I don't want to be that guy, but the game mechanics make me feel like I don't have much of a choice if I want to protect my own horse. I'm not sure what the answer is, other than the apparent option that killing blue pets/horses counts as murder... but yeah, I'm sick of it and needed to vent my frustrations. Given how important horses are for transportation, I hope they do something to alleviate this issue.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I can deal with horses dying quickly (even at max level and with decent armour), but killing them having no actual repercussions? It's not cool, and it has created an environment in which I feel pressured to kill any horse I come across outside the safety of town just to avoid the chance of those same individuals I pass going after my horse 20 seconds later when I may not be paying attention.

I don't want to be that guy, but the game mechanics make me feel like I don't have much of a choice if I want to protect my own horse. I'm not sure what the answer is, other than the apparent option that killing blue pets/horses counts as murder... but yeah, I'm sick of it and needed to vent my frustrations. Without how NEEDED horses are just to get around I hope they do something to address this issue.
I'll be selling horse insurances in batki, we Will protect your horses from ourselves for a modest sum of gold coins.