Some things that may be just bugs? or miss typed numbers?

Piet

May 28, 2020
There are some things that may be balance issues but legitimately may have just been a miss type of the numbers. Turtles and direwolves take MUCH less pet points than any similar pet. 125 direwolf takes only 30 pp... similar pets take around 60ish. Turtles only take 66 as well which may be intended but similar things also take the full 100 or close since they are tanky and hit for 60ish through steel. Risen Taur dogs do around 80 damage when most similar animals do about 20-30. There are also a few pets that may hit less than intended but those aren't threatening balance like these. Any other high damage or low damage pets you know of?

Reactions: Jatix

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
I would extend this to include the buff/debuff durations for pet abilities. Some of them only last a second. Seems like they forgot to add a '0' on the end. Poison is meaningless if it only ticks one single time for 1 damage.

Also, some of the elementalism HoTs and DoTs are totally meaningless. Oiled from sludge only lasts just long enough that you might be able to hit someone with an ignite or fireball, but the damage increase from using fire on someone who is oiled is entirely negligible for the amount of effort it takes and the risk involved. HoT from healing mist is also kind of doodoo. I like to try to use it, and I do keep it on my hotbar, but you're always better served by spamming lesser heal.

Reactions: Piet

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Half of this game feels like a typo. Mental offence reads in 2 days and mental focus reads in 30. But they level at the exact same speed if you open both books and close them right away. They need an entire patch of just changing numbers of everything to actually make sense. I feel like some of these they just leave it because 'its how it is now'. Because it really cant take that long to fix, and they have to be aware of most of these by now.

Reactions: Piet and Elijah