Some sort of Tournament.

Viknuss

Jun 6, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think we have everything currently available to establish some sort of 1v1 Tournament. Just an 'Any Weapon Any Armor' 1v1 single elimination bracket tournament just for fun. Best of three fights determine the winner to move on to the next bracket.

I could organize it, just throwing this out there to gauge interest. Thoughts?

D

Dracu

I dont do well in tournaments. Always to afraid to embarrass myself but i will watch from a far and clap my hands.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Been considering this as well. Could be a fun thing to do. Would be nice if we got a proper arena in tindrem for it :p

Viknuss

Jun 6, 2020
www.youtube.com
If no one else wants to run something like that maybe I'll draw something up and stream it, idk. I've held off an streaming patches because the content is currently the same. Showcasing new additions to an extremely large death match sim and nature walk to see the sights. Maybe after October I could stream it regularly, but in its current state it would have to be tournament events for the most part.

Reactions: Rolufe
D

Dracu

I would be alright with that :D Looks good :)
Ikr it looks amazing the statues and stuff would fit great into Tindrem actually. Its modular too and on sale. I would really like to see this big colloseum instead of some shaby borring arena with a cage in the middle... and its modular.

Reactions: Rolufe

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Ikr it looks amazing the statues and stuff would fit great into Tindrem actually. Its modular too and on sale. I would really like to see this big colloseum instead of some shaby borring arena with a cage in the middle... and its modular.
Totally agree :)