Small Spirit Box Issue [in-game bug]

Rashnaja

Apr 5, 2021
This has been reported in-game through the "Report Bug" system

Small Spirit Box Issue:
Note: Bank needs to be full

If a Small Spirit Box is within a bag inside the bank, and the bank is full, and the player right-clicks the Small Spirit Box, a message "[Game] Your inventory is full." prompts into the chat. Usually, by opening the bag again (either having it closed first or not) the item would normally re-appear however, with the Small Spirit Box, this does not happen. The item does not re-appear nor does it appear in the player inventory or at the Veredari Postal Service. This may be due to the type of item the Small Spirit Box is registered under (I.E.: item with an ID which contains a charge info such as #/50, or due to weight of 0.00kg or a combination of both). This is a possible issue with other items of this same type or category.

As stated above, usually with other types of items (weapons, armor, and stackable items like material and currency) would normally re-appear within the bag located within the bank that the item was originally within before being right-clicked. This is also in part due to the right-clicking of an item that is in a bag within the bank goes to the bank and not the player inventory.

I hope this helps in providing insight on how to solve this bug and a potential of future bugs as well. :)

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Rashnaja

Apr 5, 2021
Update: the Small Spirit Box appeared in the bag it was originally part of before it was right-clicked into the full bank.

Interestingly enough, the Small Spirit Box re-appeared in the bag after some time however, the bag was checked multiple times and the items in that bag were taken out and placed back in. The Small Spirit Box appeared only once I had left the bank, purchased more Small Spirit Boxes (and a few Medium sized ones as well to test with) and when I returned to the bank and opened the bag, the Small Spirit Box that had disappeared was in the first item slot of the bag it had disappeared from (not the same item slot it was in when initially right-clicked). It also had 5/50 charges as if it was a newly created Small Spirit Box. Although it is possible it had that same amount of charges when it had initially been right-clicked at the time of its disappearance, that is a detail I honestly cannot confirm with certainty.

Rashnaja

Apr 5, 2021
Also, about Medium Spirit Boxes, they do not drop while banished as a spirit.
Is this considered a bug or is it intentional?
Thank you for your time. :)