Do u agree?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
(not using translator this time, just my poor English)

OK. Henrik agrees that change parameters like age weight even race makes sense. YES IT DOES. we dont wanna stick to something permanemt.

but wat about skills??

every time new magic school comes out, new weapon comes out we need to create a new character. that's annoying really.

what we need to do is to allow - maybe just like with glade gift for 20gold price or more - so, just to allow respec those skills which already been leveled by this player. YES? GOOD IDEA? I THINK SO.

it was a pain in a ass for me to level my elem mage. really. but when demonology comes out, when dragon magic comes out - I WANNA TRY IT!!!

but this i need to create a very new character and account. NONSENCE!!!!

wat if i dont like it? what if i realise that demonology is not for me??? thats happand to me already!!! i was beast master. but i didnt like it and went to necromancer. but wat about all my time i spent to level my beastmastery??? TAMING, DOM, CC, ACC, HERDING, BM, Animal Care, Veterenary? DOES IT GOUSE TO TRASH BIN?

why i cant go back to BM in a future when they deside to improve beast master? why i have to have all these millions of account just for one character build???

WHY R U WASTEING OUR TIME????

I WISH U HENRIK IF U DESIDE TO DO SOME HOBBY IN YOUR FREE TIME LIKE PAINTING OR POTTING U WILL FORGET ALL YOUR DEVELOPER SKILL AND U WOULD HAVE TO LEARN THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

WE NEED TO ALLOW FOR GOLD FEE RETURN ALREADY LEVELED SKILLS!!!!! (SAME AS GLADE GIFT!)

PLZ SUPPORT ME ON THAT

Last edited: