Skill gains

Awki

Jan 7, 2022
when are the skill gains gonna be turned down to more like when the game goes full launch?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The thing I heard was that they are NOT gonna wipe but put the skill gain back to normal. It's like... wat? lol. The only thing that does is fuck w/ people who are just coming into the game before release. Are they gonna give some bonus to people who reroll and spec a char with normal skill gain? How is that going to help test things if there are already people who specced at x100? IF ANYTHING, they could not wipe mats and keep the chars but reset them to 0 skill heh. It'd be a lot more sensible than what they are supposedly doing. But that's some stuff I heard secondhand.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The thing I heard was that they are NOT gonna wipe but put the skill gain back to normal. It's like... wat? lol.

Would be stupid, how many players really would reroll their character to test this our? I would, because my time for the game is restricted during this month anyway and I will start with more activity at release day.

Didn't they mention a wipe and normal skill speed about one week before release?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Would be stupid, how many players really would reroll their character to test this our? I would, because my time for the game is restricted during this month anyway and I will start with more activity at release day.

Didn't they mention a wipe and normal skill speed about one week before release?

this is 3rd hand info. I don't have on help chat, but my bud does. That's what he said they said... no more pre wipe. So take it w/ a grain of salt. But they did say they are gonna reset skill gain. Not sure. WILL SEE when it happens. TONIGHT???

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They are removing the 100x skill gain this up coming patch and are going to wipe the week/patch before launch according to what I heard on Henriks stream

Reactions: Amadman

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They are removing the 100x skill gain this up coming patch and are going to wipe the week/patch before launch according to what I heard on Henriks stream

mm, they should wipe now. We need time to level. FAK. lol. Kinda mad. I kinda wanna reroll just to see but it feels like punishing myself esp if they are gonna wipe, too. NOW, if they made it so that rerolled chars from now on are immune to wipe ;) ;) that would be fair, right right @Henrik Nyström

I experience, again, post patch depression. I REALLY kinda wanna reroll but like I said... why reroll at lo gains then get wiped, too. That's wack.

Edit: so if people wanna dingle on their boosted chars for an extra week or two, they can, but if they wanna get in on the PROPER TEST, they can start early like NOW. Give me a reason to reroll, dump mats plzu, and play normal for awhile. I guess the other option would be doing it now then taking the time off after the 2nd wipe, but the difference is you won't be playing against people who are on the same level as you. Not that it hugely matters.

Last edited:

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I wiped after the patch and started again, and it seems many people did this because of the crowded Haven instance,

Reactions: Najwalaylah