Sidoian Race needs to be looked at maybe.

Bootson

Mar 29, 2021
So I was doing some reading and going through the races to get a good idea of them and I noticed something. I recognized that each race had a distinctive look to them as well as a background. For the most part, the races have historically close backgrounds. However, The Sidoian, the only dark-skinned race is a former slave race. So I am not being offended on others' behalf or trying to cancel the game but instead before a group from the player base does become offended it may want to be reconsidered.

StreamerLord

Dec 2, 2020
The thing about cancel culture, you cant go back and change things you must hold your ground unapologetically.

Viknuss

Jun 6, 2020
www.youtube.com
The Sidoian aren't the only race in the game that has been enslaved.. Thursars, and Ohgmir were enslaved as well. But I get what you are saying.

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
Nave has been subject to harsh realities as has our own world. Sidoians are as free as any other race at present; some even achieved significant status in conflux 2.0 within the walls of Tindrem. We do not know the conditions of their liberation, only that their masters have been long removed from the known world.

This conversation has gone badly before to the extent of a deleted thread. I would concern yourself with something more pressing than who were masters and who were slaves; Right now at this very moment who will be the hunters and who the hunted?

Besides, we are all tax cows here for the milking. I would say the Sidoians have a good deal more freedom than any of us.