Server Wipe Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamous

Sep 15, 2021
Just wondering if it's worth to purchase the early access now... $39 is a lot. Is there any incentive to purchase now?

Will I keep any progress my character made in game when the game is fully released?

Thank you :)

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
No you won’t keep any progress. Persistence will be a total wipe, additional learnrates will be a hundred times longer than now.

Reactions: Moored

Kokolo

May 3, 2021
Also you get the 1 month sub with it. But yeah, it's up to you. I donated in April and so had quite a few months of play time and got a lot more for my moneys worth than I expected.

At this point it's more about how much do you value aquiring in game knowledge before release. The experience rate for skills now is 100 times faster so you have the time to test a lot of builds quickly and be ready on the day of release with an idea of how and what you would like to play, as well as where the resources are and what the guilds / players are like.

If you are fine with learning that during release then there isn't really a need now.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I would play it now and learn as much as possible rather than wait till persistence, when everyone will be in a mad rush to consolidate their position and carve out their corner of the game world. I would want to be doing the same than being clueless and having to figure everything out then.

Kokolo

May 3, 2021
Just wondering if it's worth to purchase the early access now... $39 is a lot. Is there any incentive to purchase now?

Will I keep any progress my character made in game when the game is fully released?

I don't know if you are still here but they just recently pushed back persistence until January 2022. So if you do get in on the action now you can play for 39$ at least until February 2022.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
Like everyone said, you gain a lot of knowledge by trying it now. Unlike other games, having the type of knowledge you gain during beta can literally save you months of play. I have remade multiple characters to narrow down the type of character I want to play. It will be much harder to do that during release.

The other thing people don’t mention is the social aspect of the game. Starting now allows you to look for a guild to join (you will most likely join a guild since this is a MMO). Different guilds cater to different types of playstyles.

If you haven’t donated yet, the only thing that would stop me is for StarVault to release the pre-purchase option in steam.

Fang

Sep 11, 2021
I don't know if you are still here but they just recently pushed back persistence until January 2022. So if you do get in on the action now you can play for 39$ at least until February 2022.
Where is the information ?

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021

If you are already sold on the game there is no advantage in holding back on the purchase. 39$ is the price for downloading the game now or at full release (persistence). From persistence you will start paying a monthly fee, but until then you can play for free (after the 39$ donation).

Chef

Sep 17, 2021

Just to clarify, you are not purchasing anything. You are making a donation to help support the development of the game. People who donate this early will be given early access to MO2 as a gift. So to answer your question yes there is an incentive to make a donation if you wish to support the devs.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
You pay 39$ as donation and it counts as you bought the game. Now you own the Mortal Online 2 game. Now you can play the beta until 25th of january. Then it goes full release but you will have first month for free. After that you need to pay every month for subscription. You dont need to buy the game again.

Infamous

Sep 15, 2021
Just to clarify, you are not purchasing anything. You are making a donation to help support the development of the game. People who donate this early will be given early access to MO2 as a gift. So to answer your question yes there is an incentive to make a donation if you wish to support the devs.

Don't worry, I'm not the Swedish IRS. Of course it's just a donation ;) very blessed to have received such a wonderful GIFT. XD

Cyril

Sep 29, 2021
Chicago
I think the cost of $ 39 is very fair because a lot of people work on the creation of the game and you need to appreciate your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Najwalaylah
Status
Not open for further replies.