Screenshots - this needs attention ASAP

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
The process of taking a screenshot in this game is ridiculous, first of all, you have to open the settings and go to keybinds to figure out you can even take one, then when you figure out what key it is, you have to somehow figure out where the F*** your screenshots are going, ok no problem, found that, oh wait, it gets sent to your temporary user folder that gets deleted every hour, lol wow SV you guys take the cake with this one.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
you need to use the screenshot bind of steam which is probably F12. after you go in your library and click on MO2, u gonna see on the right side screenshot. Its not really SV fault, its more like a common thing on steam. ( Click on Manage My Screenshot)
1624496868571.png

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
Is what you are talking about the AppData\Local\Temp folder? it might not be a SV thing but more of a windows 10 settings in "storage" you can switch these options off.

1.png

2.png

Linked some screenshots for you if that helps.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
You can also download a free version of Bandicam and assign multiple keystrokes, customise the screenshot folder, and even what image format like jpg, png, gif, etc.

I use Shift + F11 for my screenshots since I play a lot of other games that have keybinds on the F1-12 row on the keyboard.

Reactions: Rankor